New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 46 of 177 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_lab View Post
    hello fellow crosswind owners,
    just an update my friend told me that isuzu launched a new crosswind last friday. as far as i know it is more expensive than the current version. i wonder why..
    From Auto-searchphilippines:

The 2008 Isuzu Sportivo and Crosswind models is anchored on "Understated Elegance", a unique look of SUV impression - a stylishly tough and reliable
    workhorse. Its interior is clad in a luxurious Beige and Black combination . The 2008 Isuzu Sportivo exudes understated elegance in its finery of beige
    beige Vinyl/Perforated Leather Combination seats embroidered with a SPORTIVO LOGO on its headrests. Its exteriors are now accentuated by an
    innovative radiator grille; new sleek design roof rail; redesigned High Mount stop lamp and new spearical spare tire cover design. The 2008 colors are
    Onyx Black, Canyon Red, Infinite Gold, Light Blue Metallic, Glacial White, Sterling Silver, Tornade Red and Mercury Silver.

http://www.auto-searchphilippines.co...eNews2008.html

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hindi pa rin naka-CRDi? ano ang horsepower rating nito? 85 padin?
    Dapat palitan na model na yan! puro accesories lang binabago nila.
    Safety features, may nadagdag? ABS? airbags? o 3pt ELR seatbelts?
    Yeah its a workhorse. an overworked horse!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    guys, share ko lang ang appropriate tire pressure for 235/70 R15 tires (specially Michelin LTX tires)

for 2-5 passengers (seating in front and 2nd row)
    front: 30 psi
    back: 30 psi

for loaded vehicles
    front: 35 psi
    back: 37 psi

info from isuzu manila service department

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^how bout for the offroad tires of sportivo? whats the recommended tire pressure? ako kse pirmi lang sa 30psi, madalas 1 or 2 lang kaming sakay

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako all the time naka 30psi (Dueler 235x75 R25). Okay naman regardless kung mag isa lang ako loaded di siya matagtag... pag 32psi na pinalagay ko matagtag na.
    By the way, my tires are filled with nitrogen... I don't know kung ano talaga effect nun... supposed to be mas malambot daw ang ride. Its hard to quantify.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hi guys I'm new here. ask ko lng my dad want to buy a new car and ask me to decide what brand he going to buy. ford everest, or 08 sportivo. can u help me guys to decide. pls enlighten me also.. thanks & more power..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Everest is better overall. Still doesn't ride like a car, a bit too soft and bouncy for me, but it's got more space, better steering, better off-road ability and a much more powerful engine. Throttle response is turgid, but when it goes, it bolts. The interior makes the Crosswind or the Fortuner look second-rate (though, this being a Ford, there are still cheap plastics inside) and the seats are much better than in either of the two. The third row, unfortunately, sits on the floor, so it's an uncomfortable position, but legroom is better.

The Crosswind is a slug on the highway, has no ABS, terrible steering and the body rigidity of week-old spaghetti (the doors become mis-aligned after a few years because the hinge-material is too soft). It feels like a cargo truck over rough roads, and it smokes like one after a year or two. But it's economical. Oh boy is it economical. And the engine is very easy to care for outside of the casa.

It's a matter of priorities. Needs = Crosswind. Wants = Everest. Choose accordingly.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I heard a radio ad, advertising the "new" 2008 Crosswind with what I thought were only new trimmings/minor changes - such as a black/beige interior, 3.5" LCD audio HU (what does that mean?), new radiator grille, new spoiler and new roof rails? Does anyone have a picture of this "new" Crosswind? I'm just curious. Their website hasn't been updated yet.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
    I heard a radio ad, advertising the "new" 2008 Crosswind with what I thought were only new trimmings/minor changes - such as a black/beige interior, 3.5" LCD audio HU (what does that mean?), new radiator grille, new spoiler and new roof rails? Does anyone have a picture of this "new" Crosswind? I'm just curious. Their website hasn't been updated yet.
    Don't bother, wait for your Carens!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by battaglin View Post
    Don't bother, wait for your Carens!

Hahahahaha! Binabantayan mo pala ako bro! Well... I was really curious since the ad seems to indicate that the new Crosswind has new amenities. But from what I heard, mukhang cosmetic changes nga lang.