New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by torogi kid View Post
    binibili kasi natin eh, kaya kung mataas ang demand, di na nila i improve yan, puro facelifts lang, he he. pag kukunti na bibili nyan, baka nagisipisip na sila na kailangnang i upgrade ang makina at features para makuha uli ang market, he he.

Tama!!!! Tumpak!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Tutoo nga as long the filipino like it they still make only facelift.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Ang safety feature ata eh yung limited sa around 130kph top speed! Ahahaha J/K.

Pag nag change engine siguro mas mamahal LALO ang price nito.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    mga bro eto pala yung buong details....

Business World Online

http://www.bworldonline.com/main/content.php?id=19758

In the other eleven 2010-2011 Model of the Year categories, the winners were as follows:

• the Kia Rio won as “Subcompact Sedan of the Year” with the Toyota Vios as runner-up;
    • the newly-launched Chevy Cruze was the “Compact Sedan of the Year” with the Audi A4 as runner-up;
    • the Hyundai Sonata was “Midsize Sedan of the Year” with the Audi A6 in 2nd place;
    • the Porsche Panamera Turbo became back-to-back “Large Sedan of the Year” titlist with the BMW 7 Series in second;
    • the Hyundai Genesis Coupe retained its title of “Sports Car of the Year” with a slim win over the Audi R8;
    • the Isuzu Crosswind kept its hold on “AUV of the Year” for a third consecutive year over the Toyota Innova;
    • the Kia Carens was again voted “Minivan of the Year” over the runner-up, the Toyota Previa;
    • last year’s Automobile of the Year, the Hyundai Starex, earned the nod for “Full-size Van of the Year” next to the Kia Carnival;
    • the Nissan Navara was “Pickup of the Year” with the Mitsubishi Strada as runner-up;
    • the Hyundai Tucson won overwhelmingly over the Kia Sportage as “Compact SUV of the Year”;
    • the Kia Sorento was “Midsize SUV of the Year”, displacing last year’s winner, the Mitsubishi Montero; and
    • the Porsche Cayenne again topped the “Large SUV of the Year” category over the Chevrolet Suburban.

Aside from the Auto Focus People’s Choice awardees, special Media’s Choice awards were also given out:

• Isuzu Alterra -- Best On-Board Entertainment Set-up;
    • Honda Jazz -- Most Functional Passenger Cabin;
    • Lexus LS460 -- Most Comfortable Ride;
    • Volvo XC60 -- Best Safety Features;
    • Honda Jazz and Toyota Vios (co-winners) -- Most Fuel-efficient (Gasoline);
    • Ford Focus TDCi -- Most Fuel-efficient (Diesel);
    • Mitsubishi Montero Sport - Best Value for Money;
    • Subaru Impreza WRX STI - Best Engine Performance;
    • Subaru Legacy -- Best Handling; and
    • Hyundai Genesis Coupe -- Best Design
    All the winners of the BDO 2010-2011 Auto Focus People’s Choice Awards will be displayed at the Auto Focus Motor Show & Auto Expo to be held at the concert grounds of the SM Mall of Asia from Nov. 4-7.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by javee View Post
    i think hindi ba sa 2012 e all new model na daw ang xwind since parang nkakontrata sila ng 10yrs???un ang pakakaalam ko.correct me if im wrong..

i also owned a '02 XUV before, i sold it to my aunt kasi noon nya pa inaawit sakin un and i want to buy dmax kasi. nung binenta ko xa last april '08 e 120k na mileage and ngaun i think nsa 160k na mileage nung last ko xa nagamit nung summer. but still performing well. namimis ko tipid sa krudo ng xwind e. haha ngaun matatag padin ung xwind on my experience kasi nagagamit ko pdin xa coz sometimes hinihiram ko xa aunt ko.

un nga lang talaga ang nkakasawa sa xwind, ung interior at exterior looks niya. puro minor changes lang talaga but kung tibay at tatag naman hanap mo e ako pa susuko sa xwind.hahaha

1 more thing pa nga is ung price, mahal talaga xa. kaya i was shock nung nagccanvass ako ng price ng dmax that time . nabili ko global dmax ko for 1M lang then compared to xwind. un nga lang e less na capacity ko sa pagsakay ng tao but i really want the engine power nung dmax. i tot na aabot ng 1.2M or 1.3M ung dmax na 4x2. but nkuha ko lng xa ng 1M.

may frend ako an may highlander pa kaso d ko lang lam kng what year model nun pero same din mga nadidinig ko sakanya. puro positive inputs about his highlander. panay pa byahe nun ng baguio to laguna. ngaun e matatag pa din. so im hoping na ung xwind ko e will perform same as his highlander. and sana same as my dmax. but i really trust isuzu when it comes to engine. no doubt!!!
    hindi ko din sure pero yun ang nabangit nya sa akin.

i agree mas ok kung may mga safety features ang xwind, pag tinignan kasi sa specs halos walang safety feature ang xwind kung hindi sa seatbelt

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by killer_eyes View Post
    hindi ko din sure pero yun ang nabangit nya sa akin.

i agree mas ok kung may mga safety features ang xwind, pag tinignan kasi sa specs halos walang safety feature ang xwind kung hindi sa seatbelt

for 1M+ without safety feature...
    Last edited by TholitzReloaded; November 7th, 2010 at 06:02 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    tama! tama! hindi yung puro accesories, lcd's, sensors, and blings blings!.

they should have been more concerned on safety rather than accesories etcetc...

masyado na malaki kinikita ng isuzu phils.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    kung safety feature ang pag-uusapan, talo pa sya ng mga cheap chinese cars na may airbags, dual pa.

1m+ for a blinged crosswind without ant safety features (aside from the seatbelts), hayzz

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    kung safety feature ang pag-uusapan, talo pa sya ng mga cheap chinese cars na may airbags, dual pa.

1m+ for a blinged crosswind without ant safety features (aside from the seatbelts), hayzz

kaya nga pag kasama ko anak ko dahan dahan lang lalo na pag nasa highway. ingat na lang tayo mga sir. :P

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportiv08 View Post
    kaya nga pag kasama ko anak ko dahan dahan lang lalo na pag nasa highway. ingat na lang tayo mga sir. :P
    Concern ko narin to, having 2 kids inside the car and the problem of not even having a 3pt seatbelt in the middle row and the lack of safety features sometimes makes me think of replacing my reliable Crosswind. When a first got my Crosswind my purpose is very clear I need a reliable work horse with low fuel consumption and maintenance - and crosswind matches exactly that requirement, It did not fail me in that aspect.. but now my need changed, I need a safer more comfortable transport for me and my family. Now I'm reconsidering other options even thinking of making my beloved Crosswind to work for me in getting that new car. I'm thinking of converting it to PUV. Pero on the other side nakakahinayang, especially kung alaga mo talaga yung crosswind mo.. a fellow tsikoteer told me be prepared to see scratches and dents on your crosswind once ginawa mo ng PUV and pati yung mga hinges ng doors once passenger starts banging it like crazy. Medyo OT na ata.. pero bottom line parin its the failure of crosswind (IPC) in terms of safety that made me changed my mind about the crosswind if only they could add more safety feature.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Isuzu Crosswind bags "AUV of the Year" award