New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    well my Sportivo is already at 160000+ kms. and maintaining it has been, and still is a breeze. Suspension parts wala pang pinapalitan, talagang periodic maintenance lang every 5K ang inaasikaso ko sa akin.

While it sure is SLOW (with only 89 horses I think?) and noisy, I do believe that the amenities (car entertainment system), fuel efficiency, and the fun of going through potholes (sometimes anyways) like you didn't even run through a pothole is enough to convince me that the car deserves the award.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by acergy09 View Post
    imagine...

5 years na palang hawak ng crosswind yung title na "AUV OF THE YEAR AWARD"....plus nung 2006,crosswind pala ang "over-all automobile of the year",no. 1 din sa AUV category,year 2006.....

well congrats...crosswind owners.....
    nice 1 haha

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hindi lang kasi pampamilya pang sports pa. Kaya ito ang gusto ng mga OFW kasi pangmatagalan parang life vest. Bullet proof engine.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    160k? Chicken. Just wait till 200k when all the gauges start failing... ...have to take apart my gauge cluster to find out why it's going bad.

It's funny... driving down the street in the middle of the night with nothing working on your dashboard except your fuel gauge. Thank goodness it's not electric!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    160k? Chicken. Just wait till 200k when all the gauges start failing... ...have to take apart my gauge cluster to find out why it's going bad.

It's funny... driving down the street in the middle of the night with nothing working on your dashboard except your fuel gauge. Thank goodness it's not electric!
    proper care and good maintenance of a car like XUV can bring you anywhere you want until lack of fuel and flat tire.....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Until now the crosswind still bags this award?
    Last edited by crosswind; June 29th, 2015 at 09:15 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Bro you just resurrected the thread haha

Seriously they won?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    From back reading the thread, yeah it did won in for years.

From the Last awards thing I read it's not part of the AUV awarding, it was part of the hall of fame vehicle with the starex haha

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From back reading the thread, yeah it did won in for years.

From the Last awards thing I read it's not part of the AUV awarding, it was part of the hall of fame vehicle with the starex haha

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Until now the crosswind still bags this award?
    Bro I was referring to this, I thought they won recently.

No pun intended ah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Isuzu Crosswind bags "AUV of the Year" award