New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    IMHO, Fort would be a better place. Nasa gitna ng lahat. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq
    IMHO, Fort would be a better place. Nasa gitna ng lahat. :D
    hintayin natin reaction ni master BoknoyXTRM. naka-leave pa rin ata sya. Hope his baby is on the way to recovery.... kung Fort... ok lang sa kin. yun lang, kung matutuloy yung plant visit, same time slot (9-12 N) pa rin. sa afternoon yung plant visit. Sa laguna technopark ata planta ng isuzu.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Siguro nga po.... sa the fort na lang tayo para yung mga peeps natin sa bandang north can join us.......

For the plant visit, as of this time the person in charge cannot commit on the date kasi she is indisposed as of this moment....

Guys,

Lets settle this na... if January 18,2003 is ok.... we set it up at what time.... we know that saturday is a family day..... so that is why we sked it in the morning.... if everybody is ok with it... please confirm your attendance.

kung may cocontra sa sked. please post.

Salamat po...

Rsnald, eto ha nagpost na ko.... you can take it from here.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    under dieselclub na yung isuzuclub? or independent club?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    boss kimps,

under pa rin siya ng dieselclub.

sama ka ba?

ako baka di makasama, may klase ako ng umaga tapos date ng hapon..

sayang..:cry:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boknoyxtrm2001,

if the plan of the proposed isuzu plant visit will not push thru, i think it would be better if the schedule of the EB would be in the evening. i believe mas marami makakapunta nun and therefore making the EB more successful. that's only my opinion though.

may klase kasi ako ng umaga e;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as per Boknoyxtrm's suggestion thru txt, sa 17th na lang daw p.m. -- sa Fort as fierari requested. time na lang kailangan i-decide. txt nyo na lang si boknoyXTRM for the details - 09178150594

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if ever settled na yung plan, paki post na lang kung sino man ang mauuna makakaalam.thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naku, baka makapunta ako niyan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Got to talk to boknoy Monday morning and I suggested to have the EB sa Jollibee/Starbucks/Shell area sa loob ng Fort. That way we can maybe eat sa Jollibee and still have our cars in sight. Maluwag parking on the left side di ba if your facing Jollibee. He was amenable to this. Guys what do you think? Ca. 7:00-7:30 pm?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
isuzu club anyone? .... update:  First EB pics uploaded!