New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Huh?! Akala ko sa Bulacan ang katayan? Anyway, thanks for the reply, sir syuryuken.
    kapalangan (or capalangan?) daw ang katayan sabi ng lespung suki doon

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mhelskie View Post
    ako naghahanap ng 4pcs na mudguard and 2 pcs sunvisor for a 2001 fuego, nagtanong ako sa casa io order pa daw and baka abutin ng 2 months, meron kaya sa banawe neto?

kung orig, try mo sa jayson's. dun ako bumili ng 1 pc left-rear mudguard for XTO - nakagat kasi ng doggie namin. sa casa, gusto set (aanin ko complete set hehe) at di ko na tinandaan kung magkano dahil libo . sa walco naman: - P620 naman ang isa.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    kung orig, try mo sa jayson's. dun ako bumili ng 1 pc left-rear mudguard for XTO - nakagat kasi ng doggie namin. sa casa, gusto set (aanin ko complete set hehe) at di ko na tinandaan kung magkano dahil libo . sa walco naman: - P620 naman ang isa.
    sir XTO san po yung jasons and walco? may phone numbers po ba kayo? TIA

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    sir XTO san po yung jasons and walco? may phone numbers po ba kayo? TIA
    walco, banawe st. qc.- tanaw na from e. rod. sr. tel # 712-1489.

Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Jayson's Auto Supply
    1540 A. Rivera St. Tondo Mla.
    tel 253-6735 / 6733 / 5213
    it's between mayhaligue and bambang sts. - mas mura dito... shhhh. look for val

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    an
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    WALCO po sa banawe ..
    meron po ba email add o cel numebr ang walco?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir XTO, meron po ba kayong contact nos. sa mga shops sa jaysons at walco? sana kung may sun cell # cla mas ok.. kelangan ko kasi ng left signal light kasi nabasag nasagasaan ako ng dump truck. ngayon eh nag papaayos na ako nagchange color to tornado red w/ gold painted stock xto wheels (parang matchbox ung xto ko) kaso ung interior green stitches kasy xto limited green ung stock color nya.thnkx sir.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    FYI on Isuzu parts...

You can now order Isuzu parts (genuine and replacement) from Jay Castillo, 0917-744-8113 if you want to skip going to Banaue or someplace else. I found out about him in the KIA thread and availed of his services for my Carnival before. Since he added Isuzu to his lineup I was also able to purchase some suspension parts for my Dmax last month.

The best thing is... his prices are comparable and even lower to our suki shops and he also delivers for a reasonable add-on (plus 200 pesoses if you meet at The Fort). If you want to forego the delivery charge you can meet him at McDo Makati Cinema Square.

P.S. He also carries European car parts

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by salonika View Post
    FYI on Isuzu parts...

You can now order Isuzu parts (genuine and replacement) from Jay Castillo....

The best thing is... his prices are comparable and even lower to our suki shops .....
    I sent Mr. Castillo a text message for a quotation of the part that I need. His price quote is P500.00 higher than what was quoted to me by Jayson's. I asked for a discount from Jay Castillo but he said that it is already fixed. Oh well, so much for the "his prices are comparable and even lower" statement.

How is salonika related to jay castillo kaya? Probably he is a truly satisfied customer of jayson. Just asking.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    I sent Mr. Castillo a text message for a quotation of the part that I need. His price quote is P500.00 higher than what was quoted to me by Jayson's. I asked for a discount from Jay Castillo but he said that it is already fixed. Oh well, so much for the "his prices are comparable and even lower" statement.

How is salonika related to jay castillo kaya? Probably he is a truly satisfied customer of jayson. Just asking.
    Re the prices of Mr. Castillo as against other shops, I am basing this on my experience in buying parts from him. If you think his price is not agreeable to you then OK, it's the customer's call anyway.

I'm just trying to provide additional information to this thread, as I think the objective of this forum is all about, so I think alluding that I'm related to Mr. Castillo is uncalled for.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Well, it is unfortunate that my experience with him did not jive with yours so I posted my experience to inform the readers likewise.

On the question that I poised, ok, I believe you. Satisfied customer ka ni Mr. Castillo. Sorry, it didn't work with me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
isuzu car parts