New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Isuzu is giving 30 %discount on parts ,engine ,transmission , drivetrain ,ECM/TCM , Body panels,doors,and electrical parts( excluding batteriesand accessories). and 30% discount on lasbor charges or repair, replacement , installation , and overhauling of above parts .Call Isuzu dealership for inquiries.
    To all isuzu owners a victim of flood.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    This is great news. But does this calamity assistance discount offer only covers areas where flooding occurred? I hope Isuzu makes this a nationwide project to benefit loyal Isuzu car owners outside of those affected by the floods. Make it an Isuzu car owner loyalty benefit project. It will not be a permanent one but rather a benefit and assistance all at the same time for a certain intervening period. Us in the Bicol Region have also experience car trouble brought about by the heavy rains and typhoons the visit us yearly. We belong to the typhoon belt and even if our Isuzu cars are damages by the typhoons that visit us we have never been offered such calamity assistance. Probably this is one time Isuzu Philippines can reward and benefit us by including us in this said calamity assistance offer. We would like to hear and learn more about this.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Speed Unli

Are you connected with Isuzu Phil? Need more details regarding this offer of Isuzu. It would be nice if Isuzu's offer is posted here, for sure many Isuzu owners will be able to read about it. Many thanks.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsyboy View Post
    Speed Unli

Are you connected with Isuzu Phil? Need more details regarding this offer of Isuzu. It would be nice if Isuzu's offer is posted here, for sure many Isuzu owners will be able to read about it. Many thanks.
    Here it is: (taken for ISUZU Philippines' website)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Paps thanks for posting . Just want to help those Isuzu owner who become a victim of flood.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Benzmizer and Speed Unli,

Thanks for the post of the Isuzu Phil calamity assistance offer. Unfortunately the Bicol Region is not included. Like I said it would have been great if this were made not only for Isuzu vehicles that fell victim to "Ondoy" and "Pepeng" but to include all other loyal Isuzu Car owners. The Bicol Region being a frequent victim of tropical typhoons I believe should be included. "Ondoy" brought floods too to some Bicol Towns my 2k2 Crosswind XUV being a victim when I had to cross some flooded areas. Again many thanks to you both for the post.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsyboy View Post
    Benzmizer and Speed Unli,

Thanks for the post of the Isuzu Phil calamity assistance offer. Unfortunately the Bicol Region is not included. Like I said it would have been great if this were made not only for Isuzu vehicles that fell victim to "Ondoy" and "Pepeng" but to include all other loyal Isuzu Car owners. The Bicol Region being a frequent victim of tropical typhoons I believe should be included. "Ondoy" brought floods too to some Bicol Towns my 2k2 Crosswind XUV being a victim when I had to cross some flooded areas. Again many thanks to you both for the post.
    Partner, let me the "complete" open letter. Dealer listing found below. This should make it official that to as long as your ISUZU was affected by the flood, they should honor to qualify your ISUZU vehicle. [SIZE="4"]Take 2![/SIZE]

Here is a zoom in of the dealer contact details: (note to see that under satellite dealers, there is Legaspi. You might want to try calling the indicated number)

Last edited by Benzmizer; October 13th, 2009 at 06:14 PM.

Isuzu calamity assistance program.