New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kimot View Post
    tried copy paste with no luck XD

garble screen yung lumalabas kapag gamit yung back up, not sure if cloning the SD card will work.

btw 2015 q3 update is up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tried copy paste with no luck XD

garble screen yung lumalabas kapag gamit yung back up, not sure if cloning the SD card will work.

btw 2015 q3 update is up.
    baka may mga hidden files, just a thought..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I thought someone from tsikot already knows how to duplicate the inav SD cards?

It seems many have tried but failed. There must be some other protection in place like DRM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    I thought someone from tsikot already knows how to duplicate the inav SD cards?

It seems many have tried but failed. There must be some other protection in place like DRM.
    Any sd cards has it's own unique id num. This unique number is locked on the inav maps. duplication of datas to another sdcard is possible but the program will not work on any headunit. There is one tsikoteer whom you can get an sd with updated inav at a lesser price.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Sino may gamit ng 2gb na sd card ng map galing sa inav? Yung latest update kasi nila lagpas 2gb. Ang instruction eh gamitin yung sd cleaner pag 2gb yung sd card pero di pa rin kasya yung update.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carofsteel View Post
    Sino may gamit ng 2gb na sd card ng map galing sa inav? Yung latest update kasi nila lagpas 2gb. Ang instruction eh gamitin yung sd cleaner pag 2gb yung sd card pero di pa rin kasya yung update.
    Bring your sdcard to winterpine. They will replace your stock 2gb to 4gb to accomodate inav's new updates. I think they will charge you for the additional memory.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I read something like this sa miragepilipinas. He had a 2gb card and winterpine gave him a link to a "lite" version of the updated maps that will work on his 2GB card.

But I think getting it replaced at winterpine is a better (and long-term) solution. IIRC it costs about 500 pesos to change to 4GB.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    update 2016.Q1 now up.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    First time inav user here. I would like to ask, what would happen if you make an error in updating the card? Will it make the sd card totally unusable? Certainly would like to take advantage of the 2016 Q1 update, but worried that if I make a mistake, it would ruin the card
    Appreciate your inputs
    TIA

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    You can follow the manual instruction. Its the one where you extract the rar file. Never had any problems updating inav sd on my own

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sir bago mo gawin back up mo yong files ng sd card[gps]para ano man mang yari meron ka pa files.minsan kasi destorted sya kahit succesful ang downloading.

Sent from my LG-D618 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
iNAV update