New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as per Google:
    Autoliv and its joint ventures and licensees produce over 90 million seatbelt systems annually.

Contact Details :
    Contact Number : (049) 539-0119 to 22
    Fax : (049) 539-0118
    Address : Laguna International Industrial Park (LIIP), Mamplasan, Binan, Laguna
    Email : ferdinand.raquelsantos*autoliv.com

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ok sir thankyou ..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hindi po ba plant ng seatbelt yung nasa mamplasan? Alam ko puro company nadun, parang LTI yun eh, try niyo din po.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    thank you sir's, by the way do you have any idea on how much this seat belt would cost me? im only looking for a front passenger side... thankyou in advance..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    pwede kayang lagyan ng 3pt seatbelt ang middle row ng crosswind? I wanted to do this, im dont know why isuzu can't do this to a 1M car like the sportivo and xuv

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    i guess they cant kasi yung seat nila sa mid row eh dikit dikit masyado. pero tingin ko either way baduy padin ung dating nun eh for me lang.. or baka nagtitipid ang isuzu ehehe..pero maganda din ung 3pt. type ng seatbelt sa likod sana para mas safe sa mga passengers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The last time I checked, parang walang abang sa poste ng Crosswind for proper 3pt type seatbelts sa rear outboard seats ng Crosswind.

The Crosswind is sold in mostly non-legislated markets where there are no seatbelt (or airbag) requirements. The lack of 3pt. seatbelts is a very grave omission especially considering the cost of the vehicle.

When the Pajero was launched in 1988 here, it also didn't have 3pt belts in the rear. But at least all we had to do was tear a hole in the vinyl cover of the C-pillar and a threaded hole was there already where the nut included in the seat belt kit would fit perfectly.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The last time I checked, parang walang abang sa poste ng Crosswind for proper 3pt type seatbelts sa rear outboard seats ng Crosswind.

The Crosswind is sold in mostly non-legislated markets where there are no seatbelt (or airbag) requirements. The lack of 3pt. seatbelts is a very grave omission especially considering the cost of the vehicle.

When the Pajero was launched in 1988 here, it also didn't have 3pt belts in the rear. But at least all we had to do was tear a hole in the vinyl cover of the C-pillar and a threaded hole was there already where the nut included in the seat belt kit would fit perfectly.
    That's just sad.. considering the price of the unit and the lack of safety features.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
on a hunt for a seatbelt