New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Well, after about 2 months of reading and reading, heto nagregister narin para mag post at manghingi ng tulong / ideas and thoughts na intended para sa akin...

In good hopes, by the end of April I will be getting my first SUV / AUV on diesel engine (4JA-1), a Honda Civic has been my work horse for the past 3 years (now for sale) and used a Pontiac Aztec at one point, both on unleaded gas.

ang kakayanin lang ng budget ko will be the oldies but toughies:

1997 to 1999 - Hi-Lander on 4JA-1

Alam ko maraming models to na nabasa ko like SL SLX XTRM etc., bottom line is nabasa ko na magandang engine yung 4JA-1

Katanungan:

1. Kakatapos ko lang magbasa ng threads na "Takaw-Huli" ng ASBU, ano ang katotohanan nito, medyo affected ako nito dahil araw araw akong nagdadaan ng C5 to work.

2. DIY, first time ko mag diesel, i'm open to suggestions when it comes to tips and tricks to get the engine running better and hopefully smoke-free.

3. Additives / conditioners / savers etc etc, what have you guys used and what have worked?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    you'll never go wrong with your choice. i had 2002 XTO before and im using XUV now. tipid sa krudo, matibay at always available ang parts. 2T will solve your takaw-huli concerns.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    ha, just what i needed, thanks