New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hey peeps... anyone can help me decide which car is better to buy, strada 4x4gls or crosswind xuv 2010?

kindly refer me an agent to send me quote for buying brand newcar 20%DP / 60mos financing scheme. send me email thru kamote4real*yahoo.com

Regards... God Bless

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marilee_v View Post
    hey peeps... anyone can help me decide which car is better to buy, strada 4x4gls or crosswind xuv 2010?
    Basic question, for what purpose are you going to use the vehicle upon purchase?

As you know, AUV and pick-up are 2 different vehicle types. The Crosswind is an AUV -- basically a 10-people-carrying vehicle that could also be used to transport cargo -- could fold down the 2nd row seats -- depending on how much stuff you'd load while the Strada 4x4 GLS is a pick-up -- the opposite of the Crosswind -- primarily for loading cargo and can "uncomfortably" ride 5 adults.

After determining this, then you'd know which vehicle type you'd purchase. Oh, by the way, should you decide to get a pick-up, get an ISUZU D-Max.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    :hi: marilee_v! welcome to tsikot!

if you wanted to haul more people (people carrier), then the crosswind would be it. but if you are most of the time hauling cargos or want to carry odd-shaped cargos, then the strada would be a nice option. plus with its off-road capability (since it's a 4x4), it would be a "go-anywhere" vehicle.

btw, the strada has a "car-like" ride according to some tsikoteers who owns one.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007

kindly refer me an agent to send me quote for buying brand newcar 20%DP / 60mos financing scheme. send me email thru kamote4real*yahoo.com

Regards... God Bless
    hello marilee,
    tama na before you buy, you should consider kung ano ang purpose mo, to haul heavy things na konti lang na passengers ang maisasakay mo, or for all purposes vehicle ang gusto mo? ang pick-up kasi, medyo bumpy ang ride, at pag hindi mo inalagaan, madaling masisira ang back nya.
    just sold my car(gsr), and bought a xuv, kasi hindi na kami pwede sa 2-door. my xuv is much more spacious para sa 5 people, and marami ka pa mailalagay sa back nya, considering na disente din syang dalin, all arounder ikanga.....
    ang pick-up, bukod sa masikip na, bumpy pa talaga ang ride, pag nagshopping ka, d mo pa pwede ilagay sa likod ang pinamili mo kung madami kayo at kung umuulan, unless na magpalagay ka ng camper shell(dagdag gastos pa). at the end, it's your decision....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Basic question, for what purpose are you going to use the vehicle upon purchase?

As you know, AUV and pick-up are 2 different vehicle types. The Crosswind is an AUV -- basically a 10-people-carrying vehicle that could also be used to transport cargo -- could fold down the 2nd row seats -- depending on how much stuff you'd load while the Strada 4x4 GLS is a pick-up -- the opposite of the Crosswind -- primarily for loading cargo and can "uncomfortably" ride 5 adults.

After determining this, then you'd know which vehicle type you'd purchase. Oh, by the way, should you decide to get a pick-up, get an ISUZU D-Max.
    thanks for great advise, I do prefer to have XUV crosswind. kc for family purpose talaga ang reason why I need to buy.

Regards....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008

Regards... God Bless
    marilee just like others peeps says it depends on what purpose on this two very different vehicle but if you like offroading and city driving as well drive go for Strada

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Between the two, the Strada is hands-down the more comfortable, more refined and better car. The Isuzu might just be more durable... but it's ancient, rattly, creaky and slow.Hey, I love my Crosswind, but I use it for work, and, sometimes, it's a pain in the butt to drive... but it's easy as hell to maintain and own.

If it's for family use, the most spacious MPV that's decently comfortable that you can buy for well under 1m is the Toyota Innova. The gasoline one has more power and more refinement.

The most refined seven seaters under 1m would be the Carens and the Grand Livina... I'll go out on a limb here and say that the Nissan probably has the more economical gasoline engine, but we haven't done a long-term test on it yet. But these two are quite a bit smaller than the Innova, Crosswind and Adventure.

The most refined diesel seven-seater for around 1m would be the Carens, but it's pretty spartan (not much extras included in the package). The Innova D4D is better loaded, but a bit more truck-like... the Crosswind has tons of kit, LCD screens, back-up camera, etcetera... but the difference in refinement between the Crosswind and Innova is huge.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Help me decide to which car is better crosswind xuv 2010 or strada 4x4 GLS