New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    For practical reasons, if you plan to keep the vehicle for more than 10 years, get the Crosswind.
    +1 ako dito. sa akin nga 11 years olds na still kicking. Crosswind na sir alaga lang sa PMS matibay yan.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmaspuck View Post
    Go for Crosswind this is the best AUV ... sobrang tipid at matibay pa subok na unlike Innova D4D problem sakit lang nang ulo ang ibibigay sa iyo...
    yup yup!!! +1......tumpak na tumpak!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Crosswind, ftw!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Crosswind na lang. Para you can go to more places without worrying so much. Mura din maintenance due to abundant parts.
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; May 28th, 2011 at 10:25 AM.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If you plan to keep the car for 10 years or so, get the Crosswind. Maintenance is less complicated - a plus for newbies like you.

For looks, safety, features & speed, hands down Innova.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    For practical reasons, if you plan to keep the vehicle for more than 10 years, get the Crosswind.
    Best post.

Crosswind's best point is durability and fuel economy (and may I say looks). The negative feedback about crosswind is that it is slow in acceleration, and has low top speed (about 120 km lang). And sobrang ingay nito.

Innova is comfort driving and speed (relative to a crosswind).

If you intend to keep the vehicle for life, go for Crosswind. However if you intend to change cars after max 5 years or so, go for Innova. I read somewhere that Innova owners experience some major engine breakdown when the car reaches 80K mileage or so?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haven't read the thread and I also drive different Crosswinds from time to time. But for family transport, I'd go for the Innova. It's more updated in terms of safety having a more modern crash structure and the availability of safety equipments such as 3 point rear seatbelts, ABS, and airbags. The Innova is also a great deal more pleasurable to drive than a Crosswind.

Parts and service for the 2.5 D4d engine have trickled down to the third party level already so you have a choice as a consumer.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Go for the NEW XTi crosswind variant.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizeus View Post
    Guys,

We are planning to buy a new crosswind or an innova. Please help us decide. Give advantages and disadvantages of both manufacturers plus AT and Manual tranny. Sorry, bago lang po sa Car eh Thank you.
    So what have you decided to get?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help me decide bet Crosswind XUVat and Innova Gat