New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    sir benzmizer thanks alot! i'll try to follow the manual, very helpful indeed!

sir btw, what is the ideal wattage if i should replace the bulbs?
    sorry i have no idea and i prefer sana the "stock" wattage lang para iwas complications. and aside from osram are there any other brands that you can suggest and that can bring out enough light without harming the casings or electricals? and hehe price din sana.
    thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    sirs bakit pag naka low-beam ako masyadong di ko nakikita yung ilaw?
    halos parang di nakasindi so i switch the fog lamps for better view.
    normal ba ito sa crosswind xto?
    TIA!

sir same case with mine. pero yung akin i think busted ung pang low beam.

mga sirs, san po ba nakakabili ng quality but not so expensive bulb at anong brand ang maganda?

thanks

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    sir benzmizer thanks alot! i'll try to follow the manual, very helpful indeed!

sir btw, what is the ideal wattage if i should replace the bulbs?
    sorry i have no idea and i prefer sana the "stock" wattage lang para iwas complications. and aside from osram are there any other brands that you can suggest and that can bring out enough light without harming the casings or electricals? and hehe price din sana.
    thanks!
    The standard (stock) bulb wattage of a Crosswind is 55/60. Either of Philips, OSRAM brands are reliable.

One alternative you could do so you need not have to worry of damaging your wiring harness is to use CERAMIC BULB SOCKETS. I think it's around 1,200-1,500. That includes 2 ceramic sockets, wiring harness and relays. You can then use 90/100 bulbs after installing this without worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaborro2 View Post
    sir same case with mine. pero yung akin i think busted ung pang low beam.

mga sirs, san po ba nakakabili ng quality but not so expensive bulb at anong brand ang maganda?

thanks
    Philips or OSRAM brand comes into mind. Any auto supply has these. These are normally the brands manufacturers use as OEM bulbs.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    sir benzmizer, salamat ng marami!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    If you want Osram Bulb Silverstar or Nightbreaker call Warren Motor Sales in Benavides, Sta Cruz Tel NO.244-17-76 ,244-17-77.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    na aim ko na ng sa gusto ko yung headlight ng hilander namin

3 days ang inabot ko bago ko naperfect yung aim na gusto ko hehehe

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    how do you change the orientation of the headlights for a right hand drive vehicle to one that was converted to left hand drive. read some where that shims are added or that the headlight bracket is replaced to achieve the correct position.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    The standard (stock) bulb wattage of a Crosswind is 55/60. Either of Philips, OSRAM brands are reliable.

One alternative you could do so you need not have to worry of damaging your wiring harness is to use CERAMIC BULB SOCKETS. I think it's around 1,200-1,500. That includes 2 ceramic sockets, wiring harness and relays. You can then use 90/100 bulbs after installing this without worries.

Philips or OSRAM brand comes into mind. Any auto supply has these. These are normally the brands manufacturers use as OEM bulbs.

thanks a lot sir!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Headlight Aiming