New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hingi lang sana ako ng konting tulong. balak ko sana bumili ng 2nd hand na SUV (diesel). meron ba sa inyo ang gumagamit ng isuzu trooper? okay ba ito. may nag-aalok sa akin 1994 model for 450T. assuming na okay yung condition nun, okay na ba yung price nun? cencya na kayo at medyo konti lang ang alam ko tungkol dito.

salamat po sa kahit anong feedback.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    get the trooper with the 4jx1-tc engine 3.0 DOHC turbo intercooler 160 ps hp

up to 200++ km/h!

yung kinukuhaa mo ba yung with the 3.1 diesel engine?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok yung trooper... arguably better than a pajero off-road and definitely superior with regards to the engine (assuming the 3.0 turbodiesel). mas mahina yung older 3.1L turbodiesel, and the gasoline engines have a reputation for high fuel consumption

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok naman yung trooper mine has the 4jx1-tc engine.. matulin! sisiw sa kanya ang 130.

The only problem I have right now is mausok siya minsan and pag tinapakan mo ng todo smoke belching . Pano kaya ayusin to?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    a trip to the service station would help..change oil..air filter maybe...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo:

accdg. to what i read from the diesel gurus ganun daw po talaga ang diesel pag biglang tinapakan ng todo .. it emits black smoke kasi 'di nasusunog completely iyong fuel.

Withregards to the trooper, the 3.1 diesel engine daw is hard to service. Hirap daw ng parts dito. Tama ba ito?

Kaya mas OK kung 4JX1-TC iyan. But the problem is mid-1998 yata lumabas iyong engine na iyon e.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2lylytwrld,
    I think its the other way around. The 4jg2 engine (3.1tdic) is a lot easier to service copared to the 4jx1. Also there were several cases of a 4jx1 smoke belching. IMO the 4jg2 is a more proven engine compared to the x1. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    yup, same with djerms. 4jg2 din yung sakin(last batch of 99). medyo pricey ang maintenance ng 4jx1 being a CRDI(just ask KCboy). medyo me lumabas din mga problematic na 4jx1. but true, it is more powerful(4jx1) than the older 4jg2.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mdpo
    ok naman yung trooper mine has the 4jx1-tc engine.. matulin! sisiw sa kanya ang 130.

The only problem I have right now is mausok siya minsan and pag tinapakan mo ng todo smoke belching . Pano kaya ayusin to?
    simple lang... as I always say... biodiesel lang katapat nyan (parang take 2 aspirins and call me )

yung sa boss ko, 2001 crdi trooper, yan ang ginagawa nya, solved kaagad!

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    My Brother owned Trooper wd 4jg2 engine and me 2000 4jx1.
    4jg2 converted from japan 155t mileage no trouble at all basta regular change oil lang. 4jx1 60t mileage need to replace injector RPCB etc.
    This is base on our experience.But if you want 4jx1 mine is forsale pm me nalang
    Brandnew na lahat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast