New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    WELCOME to tsikot sir.

There's not much difference between the XUV and Sportivo variants....same 4ja1 low-charge turbo engine, same shell and exterior, same tires.

Notable differences between the 2 are:
    -color availability
    -seat configuration and leather option
    -sound and entertainment system
    -gadgets such as back-up camera
    -consoles and interior backdrop

If you think they are worth the price difference, so choose the top-of-the-line Sportivo. If you just care for the most essential, the XUV variant is a nice option.

It is quite anachronistic that part of the the selling point of the Crosswinds is its age-old engine. Call it old, noisy, lots of vibration---but is reliable, fuel efficient, and is not a discriminating one when it comes to fuel diesel quality (cannot be said of the CRDIs), and it is cheap to maintain.

Take the same road--Crosswind owner here.
    Thanx sa advice sir,I think I really going for it..In fact I´ve already asked my wife to filled up an application form para pagdating ko ay ok ng lahat ng paper works.thanx a lot sir...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Tama po lahat ng sinabi dito, yung sakin 2003 model 130k na tinatakbo ayos na ayos padin eto na ang pinaka madaming natakbong sasakyan namin at wala parin plano ibenta...Crosswind iba ka!!
    Ay sadya nga po ganuon, aba'y ireng Crosswind ISUZU, ay minsan maikukumpara mo sa isang halo halo, aba'y habang na lalim aba'y nasarap hane po!!!!

Maraming salamat po at Mabuhay po kayo!!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    When it comes to diesel engines nobody could get wrong with Isuzu.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by betkap_cabalen View Post
    Ay sadya nga po ganuon, aba'y ireng Crosswind ISUZU, ay minsan maikukumpara mo sa isang halo halo, aba'y habang na lalim aba'y nasarap hane po!!!!

Maraming salamat po at Mabuhay po kayo!!!
    Hehe onga ginutom ako sa halo halo..mabuhay din po kayo kapatid

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hello po mga kapatid,

Pansin ko lang puro sportivo ang kadalasang nababanggit kapag binabanggit o pinupuri yung Crosswind (maaring sportivo owners and sumasagot).

Pano naman kung XTi (o XT) - plano naming kumuha ng XTi.

Will it be safe for me to assume that all sportivo descriptions here will be the same for the XTi?

Mga palagay nyo po.

Marami pong salamat.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Parehas din yan basta crosswind, mapa xti,xuv,xuvi,sportivo iba iba lang ang ilaw,gadgets etc...pero pagdating sa makina which is the heart of the vehicle iisa din yan...correct me if Im wrong po..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I owned a XT. Its a realiable engine and fuel efficient. 10km/l in city driving. 14-15 km/l in hiway. Just do the proper maintenance you will have a lifetime vehicle.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
DIESEL vehicle ba hanap?? ISUZU ka na!!!