New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    good day d-max owners!

would you guys have an idea if this bit of info is true. is the 2010 d-max LS 4x4 A/T shorter than the other versions? i've read that it's only 4495mm compared to other versions that is 4995mm. 4495mm will pretty much make it shorter than the sportivo? would that make sense? i'm not sure if this is a typo though. hopefully, its not.

i only have limited space left inside my garage, but if this bit of info is indeed true, i might just get the d-max next week. i also plan to visit an isuzu dealer in the coming days, but if anyone can confirm this, it would be great. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by arkuo14 View Post
    good day d-max owners!

would you guys have an idea if this bit of info is true. is the 2010 d-max LS 4x4 A/T shorter than the other versions? i've read that it's only 4495mm compared to other versions that is 4995mm. 4495mm will pretty much make it shorter than the sportivo? would that make sense? i'm not sure if this is a typo though. hopefully, its not.

i only have limited space left inside my garage, but if this bit of info is indeed true, i might just get the d-max next week. i also plan to visit an isuzu dealer in the coming days, but if anyone can confirm this, it would be great. thanks!
    As i have pointed out in a related thread, no change/difference since introduction in 2003 and between MT and AT (length). (see brochure as of July 2010)

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    thanks Benzimizer!

i also checked out the unit myself. 4995mm nga. will buy one next week. hopefully may black pa. thanks again!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by arkuo14 View Post
    thanks Benzimizer!

i also checked out the unit myself. 4995mm nga. will buy one next week. hopefully may black pa. thanks again!
    Great! Advanced CONGRATULATIONS!

D-Max Measurements (Length)