New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My friend's bonestock AT XUVi maxed out at 120 kph on NLEX. And that was with just him and me up front, with me nailing the speedo to the floor. 120 kph was all that it could do. Whenever I'd see a patrol vehicle perhaps with a radar gun, a little lift off the throttle, and i'd be at 90 kph.

2. jondy is offline Tsikot Mindanao Chapter Moderator
    mga sir di ko po kayo masisi if ayaw nyo po maniwala but the roads here are very different from your highway roads. marami po downhill roads dito na mahahaba and flat roads din. try goin to bukidnon from cagayan and you'll see what i mean. and yung xwind po namin na m/t may electronic turbo(turbozet) and that time kakapalit lang namin ng bagong airfilter and oilfilter. today our xwind can stil reach 150kph in flat roads but kailangan muna ng mahabang bwelo. mga sir try reaching 4th gear sa 130++kph sa xwind nyo ska po kayo mag shift to fifth. mahaba kc ang 4th ng xwind.

3. jondy is offline Tsikot Mindanao Chapter Moderator
    ill try to post some pics of 150kph if i hav time with the xwind. so far kc yung eve parati ko gamit ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Don't kill yourself trying to prove it.

The thing is... the Crosswind is drag-limited to around 140 km/h. If you can get 150 km/h on a level surface, then it's possible your speedometer is over-reading somewhat.

Most stock speedometers (hell... nearly all of them) are inaccurate. Some read high, some read low. This is particularly true of older models like the Crosswind.

The only way to know for sure is to have a GPS-based performance meter or a radar gun take your speed.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. jondy is offline Tsikot Mindanao Chapter Moderator
    sir niky note taken. baka nga cguro advance ang speedo nito.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Bulok talaga ng XUV. It has 80+ hp and 167 Nm of torque. tapos ang bigat ng katawan. mas malakas pa ang engine 1.3 Getz kesa dyan eh.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Bulok talaga ng XUV. It has 80+ hp and 167 Nm of torque. tapos ang bigat ng katawan. mas malakas pa ang engine ng 1.3 Getz kesa dyan eh.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Bulok talaga ng XUV. It has 80+ hp and 167 Nm of torque. tapos ang bigat ng katawan. mas malakas pa ang engine ng 1.3 Getz kesa dyan eh. Isa pa bat ang mahal mahal niyan (1.1M)? Yung mga bumibili siguro niyan eh habol lang yung porma. Way better choice ang 2.5 diesel na Innova.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_four_fan View Post
    Bulok talaga ng XUV. It has 80+ hp and 167 Nm of torque. tapos ang bigat ng katawan. mas malakas pa ang engine ng 1.3 Getz kesa dyan eh. Isa pa bat ang mahal mahal niyan (1.1M)? Yung mga bumibili siguro niyan eh habol lang yung porma. Way better choice ang 2.5 diesel na Innova.

Kabago-bago mo pa lang napakayabang mo na

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    At over 1m, the Innova is also over-priced, actually. It may have a CRDi engine, but it's still based on a dated ladder frame design...

Although I do agree that the mid-range Innova is good value for money.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Crosswind XUVi review --- from another channel