New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    just want to ask, ang overall size ba ng cross wind 2001 xto i.e. L X W X H, mas maliit kesa mga newer models? or the same, im planning to buy kasi xto, kaso observ ko, may mga crosswind na mas malaki tingnan, may iba medyo maliit, i thought baka sa accesories kaya lumaki? ano ba ang comparative sizes nila? hope may makasagot.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by asmendong View Post
    just want to ask, ang overall size ba ng cross wind 2001 xto i.e. L X W X H, mas maliit kesa mga newer models? or the same, im planning to buy kasi xto, kaso observ ko, may mga crosswind na mas malaki tingnan, may iba medyo maliit, i thought baka sa accesories kaya lumaki? ano ba ang comparative sizes nila? hope may makasagot.
    I'll answer you: (LxWxH)

'01-'02 Crosswind model (XTO) - 4,435 x 1,680 x 1,765
    '03-present non-sporty Crosswind models (XL/XT/XTi) - 4,480 x 1,680 x 1,765
    '03-present sporty Crosswind models (XUV/Sportivo) - 4,730 x 1,770 x 1,900

Hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    thanx very much benzmizer it realy helped a lot, mas maliit pala ng konti ang xto, the one that wer planing to buy is xto automatic from a close relative, kaya lang automatic sya. if i convert ba to transmission malaki ang mgasto? mura kasi bigay sa amin

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by asmendong View Post
    thanx very much benzmizer it realy helped a lot, mas maliit pala ng konti ang xto, the one that wer planing to buy is xto automatic from a close relative, kaya lang automatic sya. if i convert ba to transmission malaki ang mgasto? mura kasi bigay sa amin
    You're welcome.

Yup, the XTO is slightly shorter due to the minor changes affecting the front bumper the years after.

As to converting the tranny from AT to MT, unless defective, I would not suggest you do (thou possible) due to the unnecessary costs it would incur (regardless on how cheap and expensive it may be) As the saying goes, "Why fix when it ain't broke". Save the money for future repairs (maintenance) the vehicle would need.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yeah... waste of money unless the AT is starting to go.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ramledi View Post
    dito sa amin php125/nozzle ang cleaning

sa walco php1800/pc ang nozzle yung 152(standard/oem)

sir ilang nozzle po ang engine natin?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by butirog View Post
    With regard to the number of liters of engine oil an XTO crosswind can take. i was advised mga 5 liters daw ang kelangan ilagay. but serveral people posted 4 liters lang.

Yesterday i did a change oil then 4 liters lang nilagay ko but i purchased 5 liters... so just in case 5 talaga idadagdag ko na agad later. just to be sure.
    Actually, it's 4.5 liters. ISUZU Philippines used to have a 4.5L IGMO container before they decided to discontinue it. Ngayon, litro litro na lang.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Crosswind XTO ilang beses na nasita dahil sa usok