New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I used to own a 2nd hand crosswind XUVi 2005 model, hands down on reliability and fuel consumption, used it for around 5 yrs then sold it for almost the same price I bought it. sobrang sulit, but you see i have simple requirements when i bought the crosswind after 5yrs i got tired of the vibration and the noise, plus some safety reasons like not having an airbag, abs, ebd etc, and even the most simple 3 way seat belt in the 2nd row seat is missing that's when i decided to sell my beloved crosswind. it was fun 5 years though.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    sayang naman bakit dipa innova kunin mo..pero kung pang practical service pwede na yan.

ako nga dati 12 years na puro sedan tsikot ko.nung nag shift ako sa diesel (ADVIE) laking pagbabago.dati pag uwi ko sa probisya manila to nueva ecija.kaya ko mag dalawang roundtrip .pero ngayon pag uwi ko palang hapong hapo na ung katawan ko..buti nalang at naka pag adjust na din ako.

sulit naman .kasi araw araw ko service 40kilometer every day ang travel ko..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sobrang baba ng mileage, malamang tampered. never trust a car from a 2nd hand dealer with "low mileage" claims.

pwede naman ipasok sa financing ang 2nd hand car, in non-bank financing companies.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Thank you mga Sir sa mga inputs and suggestions, we are still on the moment of deciding whether stick to the Sportivo or consider looking for an Innova due to the safety features.

Again, thank you so much for the inputs, hopefully, makapag-decide kami agad. One purpose is to use the vehicle for travels going to Nueva Vizcaya and Bicol.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Alam ko yung XTi ang pinakasulit sa variants ng crosswind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12