New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    good pm! yung crosswind xuv 03 namin nagbblink ung check transmission. pinapaltan ko na ng atf ganon parin, nacheck naman yung oil ok naman. sbi nung tropa ko baka sa sensor na daw. may alam ba kayo kung saan makakabili nung sensor at magkakano kaya? salamat!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Could be a mechanical problem. Have it checked out.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by red16 View Post
    good pm! yung crosswind xuv 03 namin nagbblink ung check transmission. pinapaltan ko na ng atf ganon parin, nacheck naman yung oil ok naman. sbi nung tropa ko baka sa sensor na daw. may alam ba kayo kung saan makakabili nung sensor at magkakano kaya? salamat!

papsy had the same problem before, sabi nang iba speed sensor pero nung ipina diagnose ko sa ISUZU Manila, hindi pala sensor sira kung hindi yung sensor sa injection pump. As per ISUZU technician, marami daw cause ang CHECK Trans, speed sensor, Injection pump sensor, parking sensor and sa brake. My suggestion is to bring your unit to any ISUZU service station and have it diagnosed. Mura lang naman magpa diagnose around 650 petot lang.

You may try calling WALCO or JAYSONs for your speed sensor parts. It would depend sa model. It ranges from 2.5 to 3k sa older models nbut for 2005 up around 5k.... HTH

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Salamat sa reply mga sir.... ask kulang kung magkano kung magpapagawa ako o magpapaayos ng automatic ng transmission ko? Salamat ulit....

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    having same problem with crosswind XUVi 2004 A/T. first time ko i drive sa NLEX then when hitting 70kph nag blink na yung "check trans" na icon pag nag slow down ako to 60kph nawawala naman saka parang hirap yung makina seems like nasa 2nd gear lang sya. the following daw change oil ako and change din ng ATF medyo gumaan yung takbo and can now hit 80-90kph then suddenly nag blink ulit yung "check trans" pero nawala din naman....saan kaya yung prob? does this mean na hndi pa nag circulate yung oil sa engine or need ng tune-up? thanks.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    If I may. This is not something you'd like to either self-medicate nor guess. I would suggest that you let a competent technician check the problem. It could be electrical and can also be mechanical if not both. Personally, I suspect a malfunctioning relay.

When was the last time you had your A/T filter replaced? Sinabay ba yun nung nagpapalit ka ng ATF?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    thanks for the reply Benzmizer. Last sunday June 26 ako nag pa change oil and ATF. Regarding the filter i think oil filter lang yung pinalitan not the ATF filter.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanjacob_10 View Post
    thanks for the reply Benzmizer. Last sunday June 26 ako nag pa change oil and ATF. Regarding the filter i think oil filter lang yung pinalitan not the ATF filter.
    I see. Unless the attending mechanic saw that your filter is still clean, it should have been replaced when the opportunity was there. Nonetheless, have it checked soon. A minor may become a major job if neglected.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    thanks for the info BENZMIZER..
    i'll have it checked this weekend. BTW is it costly the ATF filter? another thing happened just a moment ago...my cousin left the gear on "R" instead of "P" pero naka handbrake naman...then when im about to start to engine syempre mag-ilaw yung mga icon like the handbreak icon, water and oil etc sa dashboard...tapos pati yung "check trans" nag blink din...nawala din naman when i continue starting the engine....sigh..... sorry if i sound annoying.....

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanjacob_10 View Post
    thanks for the info BENZMIZER..
    i'll have it checked this weekend. BTW is it costly the ATF filter? another thing happened just a moment ago...my cousin left the gear on "R" instead of "P" pero naka handbrake naman...then when im about to start to engine syempre mag-ilaw yung mga icon like the handbreak icon, water and oil etc sa dashboard...tapos pati yung "check trans" nag blink din...nawala din naman when i continue starting the engine....sigh..... sorry if i sound annoying.....
    I don't think accidentally leaving the tranny to "R" instead of "P" or "N" would have anything to do with the gauge icons lighting up. Ganun talaga mga yun when you put your key to "ON" position prior to starting the vehicle. SOP ika nga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
check transmission?