New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    onga. 1.220m for a sportivo? sheesh!!
    double sheesh!!!

Mitsubishi Montero non-vgt variant is being sold a little over 1.1M, it's a no brainer to choose Montero over the Sportivo with it's current price.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sotel View Post
    isa pang maganda sa sportivo inde matakaw sa krudo
    AT?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    AT?

If you click on this link Tri Petch Isuzu Sales Co.,Ltd. you will visit the Thailand Isuzu site and you can download the brochure showing pictures of the new Dmax and Alterra (called MU-7 Choiz).

You will have to ignore the engine specifications because The Phillippines usually receives a "dumbed down" engine.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    its true, maporma lang tlga sportivo. Maingay din tlga lalo na pag ng rev kah ng mataas at low gear, but at high speed naman mejo silent na yung engine thanks sa low end turbo. Speed average lang it wont take you fast but it will definitely goes any way you want kasi matipid tlga ito sa diesel. Yung lang it feels heavy, sana madeveloped ng isuzu ang engine with more power kasi maxado malaki ang body para sa engine on my opinion.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Daming nagcocomplain sa Crosswind, but fact is, it's still selling pretty well.

Simple lang naman, forum posts don't dictate sales, actual purchases do. Obviously it's slow, unrefined, and downright ancient. But it's also rugged, durable, spacious and fuel efficient. Yung mga gusto ng mabilis at modern na MPV, edi bumili kayo Carens, Grand Livina, o kaya Innova.

The price of the Crosswind is as such because there's still a demand for it. Dami ko pa ring nakikitang Crosswind na naka-P or T plates. More than the GL or Carens. Maraming ibang choices, but the buying public still chooses the Crosswind.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yun nga. You know what people with money prioritize... simple, rugged cars. Kaya nga buhay pa ang Crosswind at big seller pa rin ang L300.

Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    AT?
    Yeah, the AT variant sucks diesel. It's actually not much more efficient than most 2.5 liter SUVs... and a whole lot slower than anything else on the road.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Daming nagcocomplain sa Crosswind, but fact is, it's still selling pretty well.

Simple lang naman, forum posts don't dictate sales, actual purchases do. Obviously it's slow, unrefined, and downright ancient. But it's also rugged, durable, spacious and fuel efficient. Yung mga gusto ng mabilis at modern na MPV, edi bumili kayo Carens, Grand Livina, o kaya Innova.

The price of the Crosswind is as such because there's still a demand for it. Dami ko pa ring nakikitang Crosswind na naka-P or T plates. More than the GL or Carens. Maraming ibang choices, but the buying public still chooses the Crosswind.
    And because of forums like this that we learn what is better or that something is better for a particular need.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ...I guess most of the consumers still prefer the low-tech, old-school engine of the crosswind among all the other vehicles with state -of the art engines and features because of its low cost maintenance in the long run...ngayon pa na nagtataasan ng presyo ng halos lahat. like in my case whenever i have my PMS, change oil & filter would cost me around P2,800.00 more or less sa casa and a friend of mine who owns a vehicle with CRDI-engine complains of paying more than 6t for the same PMS...dito bumabawi ang pagiging OVERPRICED ng SPORTIVO to justify it...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
CAR NEWS: A rejuvenated Isuzu D-Max and Crosswind comes for 2012