New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    we still own a good running at trooper 4x4 and other vehicles.

before considering it, please know that driving a trooper is like driving a titanic compared to a montero, fortunner and the bigger tbz 2nd gen.

hence, baka mirapan wife mo magdrive.... or ikaw lalo na kung sanay ka na sa handling of newer auto, mahihirapan ka lang.(except if your still driving a vehicle without power steering like the jeepneys)

accelaration though fast will take time... but here's the tricky part, despite having 4modern(considered a wow during those times) disk brake it takes time to slow down

my suggestion... upgrade your dream automobile, less hassle less problems.

auto correct and suggest can't be turned off
    Last edited by victorevolution; July 3rd, 2014 at 02:32 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    mga sir diba pag 4jg2 ang ipapalit sa 4jx1 diba pati differential kelangan palitan?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    my friend had an alterra, someone borrow it and over heated the CRDI engine.. so he replaced the engine with a trooper engine.. i dont know exactly what model trooper engine he used.. he is still using the original alterra manual transmission.. it fits.. there are surplus CRDI isuzu engines in bloomentrit.. which you can fit on your trooper.. .

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    my friend had an alterra, someone borrow it and over heated the CRDI engine.. so he replaced the engine with a trooper engine.. i dont know exactly what model trooper engine he used.. he is still using the original alterra manual transmission.. it fits.. there are surplus CRDI isuzu engines in bloomentrit.. which you can fit on your trooper.. .
    nge diba problematic ung 4jx1? tiyak 4jx1 un kasi 4jx1 lang ung crdi na trooper

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    How in the world did he manage to blow up a relatively new and modern engine that is known for it's reliability? Considering that it is a manual, the only explanation I can think of is deliberate, extremely prolonged exposure to redline.

I wonder... Are there still no Japan surplus 4JJ1's available?
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Can i install an Isuzu Alterra engine to a Trooper?