New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    that's the same quote i got from the dealer i spoke to before. i know someone who failed to get more discount but was able to upgrade the tint to 3M. haggle lang sa sales accountant mo, sir. bibigay yan.. he chose the black color though.. kaya alipin cia ng punas at wax ngayon! hehehe
    pero pogi talaga pag bagong linis ang black.

the other choices mentioned above were great especially the MS and the Sta. FE kaso malayo price difference ng 1M sa 1.5M - isang Vios na yun e! The Strada is nice is as well kaso based on your choice, i don't think the pick-up is ride you're looking for. magkaibang level sila. but if you're considering a pick-up, add 100K and you get the Strada GLS which is gwapo talaga! the lower GLX is about the same price the XUV. if you don't mind having a pick-up, you should seriously consider the Strada.
    salamat po sa suggestion about strada kaso im after the number of seaters talaga. pang family use kasi plus i think strada is too masculine hehe.. opinion lang

haayy medyo hirap nga po ako makahanap ng dealer that would give me a better quote.. online lang kasi eh, hindi ko sila mapilit kapag ganitong online lang ang usapan

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    sir floristangRtstA,
    newbie lang po dito. im also planning to get an XUV, can u pls let me know the agent for ur offer, im also here out kaya medyo limited ang resources for better deal.i wouls appreciate if you could provide details, seems u have a nice package.Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123