New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    thanks ng marami sa info!

actually havent seen any of the three yet,, just thought of the blue one kasi parang ang safe nya. pero i have yet to decide

Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    this is a nice ride. would've gotten it if could've afford it kaso way-off sa budget ko e.
    anyway, when i was inquiring about the XUV, you only have three choices, or at least that was what i was told.

glacial white - my personal choice.. very clean and elagant looking especially sa showroom.. plus match pa siya sa white bumpers.. meron taga katabi naming office. naka 18" chrome mags then glacial white stock set-up. Ganda!

onyx black - my second choice, kaso black dati kong ride... hirap i-maintain unless masipag i-wax and polish para pogi.. madaling maging gusgusin kasi.. not to mention the swirl marks which you need to be careful not to have. sana ginawang chrome yung bumpers para magstand-out..

blue metallic - light blue kasi, not really my type.. kung naging dark or nightblue pa to. not really blending with the light-shaded bumpers...

just my take on the color choices available for the XUV..

HTH

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    thanks ng marami sa info

actually havent seen any of the three yet, im just thinking na ang light blue is a safer color sa 3. nwei, i have yet to decide

Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    this is a nice ride. would've gotten it if could've afford it kaso way-off sa budget ko e.
    anyway, when i was inquiring about the XUV, you only have three choices, or at least that was what i was told.

glacial white - my personal choice.. very clean and elagant looking especially sa showroom.. plus match pa siya sa white bumpers.. meron taga katabi naming office. naka 18" chrome mags then glacial white stock set-up. Ganda!

onyx black - my second choice, kaso black dati kong ride... hirap i-maintain unless masipag i-wax and polish para pogi.. madaling maging gusgusin kasi.. not to mention the swirl marks which you need to be careful not to have. sana ginawang chrome yung bumpers para magstand-out..

blue metallic - light blue kasi, not really my type.. kung naging dark or nightblue pa to. not really blending with the light-shaded bumpers...

just my take on the color choices available for the XUV..

HTH

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by LHV View Post
    for me tornado red ang gusto kong kulay next yung blue metallic

our family should have bought a crosswind this year kaso di natuloy nahuli kasi father ko na may chicks he he

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    sige tingnan ko rin.. pero sounds expensive yata
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Have you considered Montero Sport or Mitsubishi Strada (triton)?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Have you considered Montero Sport or Mitsubishi Strada (triton)?
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    You have at least a month so pwede pa mag iba isip mo. I suggest na consider mo yung XTi nila. It has all the power features of the XUV/Sportivo, from engine to interior without the added weight. Bihira sa kalye XTi - pag tiningnan ang emblem sa side

Mine is XTO, the top of the line of its time ito yung XTi ngayon plus the low charge turbo pa. kung heavy-gat ang crosswind lalo't matic kukunin mo mas lalo ang mga XUV/SPORTIVO platform.

Test drive mo both, isa pa mas mura tires ng XTi pag dating sa palitan.

my 1 cent.

hi!!
    salamat sa inputs! hindi ko po mate-test drive eh.. wala kasing crosswind dito sa dubai. anyway, follow-up Q... hindi ba worth yung amount ng difference ng XUV against sa XTi? salamat

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Magkano ba XUV ngayon?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Magkano ba XUV ngayon?
    check mo sir yung site na 'to

http://www.auto-searchphilippines.co...PriceList.html

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hmm. kung ako siguro nagtitipid, I'd get the Crosswind XL monotone. If I'll spend 1M+, I'd rather spend it on:

Mitsu Strada (DiD Diesel)
    Mitsu Outlander 4x2 (gas)
    KIA Sportage CRDI
    KIA Carens CRDI
    Hyundai Grand Starex TDIC (10 Seater)
    Mitsu Montero Sport DiD Diesel
    Hyundai Santa Fe CRDI

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    magandang araw mga tsikoteers

follow-up Q po(hindi related sa color suggestions) ;-)

[SIZE=3]ask ko lang po kung ayos na ba tong nakuha kong quotation for a crosswind XUV which im planning to buy for cash:[/SIZE]

SRP
    Discount
    Total Amount
    3 years LTO reg
    1 yr compre insurance w/ 3yrs TPL
    Total Cash Outlay

[SIZE=3]freebies: seat cover, matting, tint (US ghila)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Baka naman po may alam kayong dealer na may mas malaking discount at maraming freebies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Salamat!![/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by floristangRtstA View Post
    magandang araw mga tsikoteers

follow-up Q po(hindi related sa color suggestions) ;-)

[SIZE=3]ask ko lang po kung ayos na ba tong nakuha kong quotation for a crosswind XUV which im planning to buy for cash:[/SIZE]

SRP
    Discount
    Total Amount
    3 years LTO reg
    1 yr compre insurance w/ 3yrs TPL
    Total Cash Outlay

[SIZE=3]freebies: seat cover, matting, tint (US ghila)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Baka naman po may alam kayong dealer na may mas malaking discount at maraming freebies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Salamat!![/SIZE]
    that's the same quote i got from the dealer i spoke to before. i know someone who failed to get more discount but was able to upgrade the tint to 3M. haggle lang sa sales accountant mo, sir. bibigay yan.. he chose the black color though.. kaya alipin cia ng punas at wax ngayon! hehehe
    pero pogi talaga pag bagong linis ang black.

the other choices mentioned above were great especially the MS and the Sta. FE kaso malayo price difference ng 1M sa 1.5M - isang Vios na yun e! The Strada is nice is as well kaso based on your choice, i don't think the pick-up is ride you're looking for. magkaibang level sila. but if you're considering a pick-up, add 100K and you get the Strada GLS which is gwapo talaga! the lower GLX is about the same price the XUV. if you don't mind having a pick-up, you should seriously consider the Strada.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast