New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Anyone put a bullbar into their trooper ba? Plan ko kasi lagyan ng Fog lights the only option i have is to put a bull bar. Ano kaya magandang bullbar? Also recommend narin ng fog light.

btw it's for 2002 trooper

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo, off topic question lang po, does your 2002 trooper has a plastic or chrome plated grill?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mdpo,

May airbag ba Trooper mo? It's generally not a good idea to put bullbars on trucks with airbags as it may interfere with airbag operation (failure to deploy/premature deployment). Bullbars tend to change the front end geometry of the truck and may 'fool' the airbag sensors in the event of a crash.

Use only approved (by the ADR or other governing body) bullbars and lamp stays if you must.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir mdpo,

Di po ba may OEM foglights ang Trooper? Just asking. Good foglights are ones made by PIAA and Hella. Sa shops ng bullbar ok sa Gatorcab or katapat nitong Campershells sa Banawe. Goodluck.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I opted for a lampstay. Para kasing mabigat tingnan ang bullbar, and baka makasagi pa.

For aux lights, decide first if you need a driving or fog lights. Pag driving lights, next to consider is beam focus. Pag jap made, insure na pang left hand drive ang beam focus. And para di hassle sa dashboard wiring, meron namang models na may remote.

LF: search lights na mounted sa roof, can be turned at least 180 degrees and remote operated. Nakita ko kasi itong nakakabit sa isang Frontier, gabi kasi kaya di ko makita brand/model.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OTEP: 2001/2002/Skyroof Trooper models do not have airbags :-)

roydok: Yup, the trooper has OEM foglights. Its P6000/set plus P1500 for the switch. Plug and play coz there are factory wirings already. You just have to remove the grills that cover the foglamp stays.

mdpo: Check out Ride 4x4. They have JAOS lamp stays for Trooper.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiretap_md,

Wala ka yatang duty ngayon? Hehehe. Si Hell_racer at Yoli nagre-retreat sa Tagaytay bakit ikaw nasa Manila?

Yung mga lamp stay sa Ride sobrang mamahal, eh. Pinapakopya na lang ng tatay ko sa mga nag-aassemble ng Jeep. hehehe. Pati yung billet grille nakopya nila.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the reply yung trooper ko naka billet grill na. I have also intalled oem na foglights from casa. Ok naman yung liwanag but I plan to put additional pa para pag nag biyahe sa province di ako mahirapan.

I personally don't like to put a bullbar kasi feel ko papangit. ANo kaya itsura ng mga lamp stay?? :shock:

I'll try to look at campershell, gatorcab and ride this saturday....

thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir mdpo
    wag na bullbar, kakabigat lang, bababa pa front mo ,
    lagay ka na lang raybrig yung nilalagay sa roofrail,

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    just make a hole on the bumper, and put a metal bracket underneath it so that it will not shake. the bumper is made of plastic so if you plan to remove it later you can fill the hole with fiberglass and have it painted.

have you considered IPF lamps? i use them progeat series with high and low beams complete with wiring harness. newer models come with wireless swithches and comes with 130/100 watts bulbs. it is a fog and driving lamp combined. series 900 ang model.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bullbar for Trooper