New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Good day mga Sir,

May i kindly know po ang mga inputs nyo on what's the best oil to be used for our ISUZU TROOPER 3.5L V6, the odo runs at 71,000 na po. Your suggestions po will be highly appreciated.

Thank you mga Sir! God bless

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We always swore by Baguio or Minola...

How often do you change your oil? Your engine still has no leaks? If the vehicle is sparingly used and takes a long time to reach 5,000kms then i'd suggest you go for a full synthetic oil. Liqui Moly and Royal Purple are some good high end ones; you can also try looking for the Mobil 1 truck oils at Cash and Carry as some members do. If you hit 5,000kms regularly (twice to thrice a year) then going for mineral base or semi synthetic is quite fine.

You might want to back read this thread to learn more about oils and oil filters. It's worth the time.

http://tsikot.com/forums/engine-fuel...tration-79219/

http://tsikot.com/forums/engine-fuel...nthetic-80632/

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I prefer the Golden Fiesta brand Sir! hehehe :grin2

That's a very informative link Sir, . I tend to change my engine oil every 5,000km in order to keep the mint phasing of the engine operation, the engine still has no leaks by the way. Based on my experience, I can hit 5,000 thrice in a year, therefore a semi-synthetic is fine.

Thank you Sir Vinj for the response, this will help a lot! :thankyou:

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    [If you dont mind spending just to have the best oil for you car or SUV then there are only a few synthetic oils in the Group V category and they are Amsoil, Redline and Motul. Among the three Motul is available locally.. Mobil 1 is only categorized as Group IV.

QUOTE=Emlfg09;2244611]Good day mga Sir,

May i kindly know po ang mga inputs nyo on what's the best oil to be used for our ISUZU TROOPER 3.5L V6, the odo runs at 71,000 na po. Your suggestions po will be highly appreciated.

Thank you mga Sir! God bless

[/QUOTE]