New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    DIESELER,

magkano bili mo sa MOBIL DELVAC1? dati kasi aroungd 2,700 sa may banaue..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnald View Post
    kung fuego 4x2 yan, pwede pa rin ordinary mineral oil like or multigrades dyan. sa kin nga 140,000km na, I still use caltex delo gold, castrol diesel gtx or petron trekker. nung minsan, i even tried shell rotella oil, and petron hd - eto yung mga pinakamurang diesel engine oils usually used by Jeepneys. ayos lang,basta wag mo lang gamitin ng matagalan. ang labanan naman dyan is frequency of changing oil and using the right viscosity oil, not the grade of oil. low viscosity synthetics di yata pwede. may sumubok na yata ng mobil 1 delvac, maingay daw.

same with rsnald, any mineral based na multi grade of your choice is good

enough. observe and compare mo na lang kung ano pino at tahimik sa 'yo.

i've tried castrol gtd (now gtx-diesel), delo gold mono, delo gold multigrade,

scheduled to try castrol crb 20-40 (crd before) next oil change.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dmax View Post
    DIESELER,

magkano bili mo sa MOBIL DELVAC1? dati kasi aroungd 2,700 sa may banaue..
    Around 650 per liter nowadays I think, nagbabago siya due to the oil prices.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    why dont you just try using the cheapest oil and the cheapest oil filter and change every month..just a thought..sir otep do you of anyone selling bypas oil filters here in the philippines?
    Bypass filter for what vehicle? Bypass filters for Mazda 2200 diesels are a dime a dozen in Banawe.

Sobra naman ata ang every month na oil change. Mga at least 3 naman. hehehe. Not sure what the cheapest oil filter in the market is, ok na ko sa ViC at Bosch. Minsan Ginza yung fuel filter na nagagamit ko though I'd still prefer ViC.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BeetOls View Post
    I prefer Shell Helix Diesel for my LS pickup...mas tahimik and smooth ang sound ng engine eh...ewan ko ba, then when i read the label, it does say na it really lessens engine noise...hehehe. i just had my oil change 2 weeks ago, now using rimula x kase mas mura pero not satisfied and engine noise is louder, might have it drained and filled up with my usual helix.
    Magkano per gallon ang Shell Helx Diesel?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    *acenie -- if my memory serves me right, between 150 and 165 per liter sha while the rimula x is at around 135. Get it from auto supplies stores kase mas mura dun, just make sure na bago ang mga stocks nila. =)

and for the gallon...just add the price up and subtract around p30 siguro.hehehe. di ko na maalala.
    Last edited by BeetOls; October 9th, 2006 at 05:47 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sir otep kung gagamit ako ng synthetic oil compare to conventional oil/mineral based
    lalakas ba hatak ng sasakyan ko and mag improve ba performance niya>>>>

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So they say. But unless you are using the vehicle for racing or anything extreme you will not be using the oil to its full potential, parang sayang lang yung extra cost. For me the benefits cannot outweigh the significant cost difference.

I'd rather have fresh conventional oil and a fresh oil filter more often.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    mga dude can u give the list of brand of synthetics oil>>>>>>>>>
    and include its estimated price....
    and rate their performance level>> in terms of viscosity

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4985

sir you can check out the link above...last 2004 po ang last update but im sure most of the ones listed there are still available.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Best engine oil for isuzu fuego 120,000 odometer