New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1160 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 10601110115011561157115811591160116111621163116411701210 ... LastLast
Results 11,591 to 11,600 of 12114
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Drove an MUX 1.9 today in 5 hrs worth of traffic from Morato to Makati to Fairview.

I'm so glad we got a CUV instead of a PPV. Comfort, refinement, and drivabilty is miles apart when you're stuck in hellish rainy traffic and Waze redirects you through narrow side roads that still leave you stuck in a standstill.

The MUX is particularly coarse. I expected the R4ZE to be ultra quiet but it turns out to be just as loud as the 3.0 BluePower (or probably even noisier?). Suspension is very soft but ride height is high so what you get is a wallowy ride. Would definitely choose the stiffer setup of a Fortuner or Everest over the floaty MUX ride.

The biggest upside is that even in heavy traffic, it still manages 9 km/L. But then again you can get the same mileage with a CRV diesel.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    is it shaking inside during idling in traffic? engine isnt hushed inside? All New Isuzu MU-X // Alterra Next Generation

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    is it shaking inside during idling in traffic? engine isnt hushed inside? All New Isuzu MU-X // Alterra Next Generation

It was a manual and the gear shifter shook a lot (think 90s diesels).

But the cabin itself was relatively hushed. I'd say par with other PPVs. I just hear the engine more because I'm used to the ultra-quiet Civic and CRV.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

But the cabin itself was relatively hushed. I'd say par with other PPVs. I just hear the engine more because I'm used to the ultra-quiet Civic and CRV.

ahhhh mt.. hows the 1st gear? 4.9 ang ratio nyan All New Isuzu MU-X // Alterra Next Generation

thanks sa nvh response All New Isuzu MU-X // Alterra Next Generation

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Crosswind-like then? All New Isuzu MU-X // Alterra Next Generation

I remember having a similar assessment when I drove a relative's 2012 IPV. Yes the shifter shook, but nothing else did. For all the talk of the 4JA1 being coarse, loud and agricultural, NVH was actually surprisingly good.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Drove an MUX 1.9 today in 5 hrs worth of traffic from Morato to Makati to Fairview.

I'm so glad we got a CUV instead of a PPV. Comfort, refinement, and drivabilty is miles apart when you're stuck in hellish rainy traffic and Waze redirects you through narrow side roads that still leave you stuck in a standstill.

The MUX is particularly coarse. I expected the R4ZE to be ultra quiet but it turns out to be just as loud as the 3.0 BluePower (or probably even noisier?). Suspension is very soft but ride height is high so what you get is a wallowy ride. Would definitely choose the stiffer setup of a Fortuner or Everest over the floaty MUX ride.

The biggest upside is that even in heavy traffic, it still manages 9 km/L. But then again you can get the same mileage with a CRV diesel.

I can only compare my bluepower to the tougness and loudness of fPajero BK. In fact, If I will really share my experience, getting the bluepower is like getting the legendary classcu Pajero Bk at a cheaper price. old school but tough. I know you felt it when you drove it

Nowhere does it compare to a crv diesel. And that crv diesel will be noisier too as it ages Real reason, quality of diesel hereeven if they say its Euro 4 . If you dont believe, try to listen 3 years or older sorentos and santa fes then compare it to brand new tucson crdis or santafe sorento.

Talagang mah hokus pokus ang diesel stations dito sa tin naka fully synthetic lang mga yan as compared to isuzu which uses regular oil

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Due to heavy downpour, it annoys me to no end when my rear wheels start to slip on an inclined wet parking. Any advice sa mga masters to avoid it? All New Isuzu MU-X // Alterra Next Generation

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    Due to heavy downpour, it annoys me to no end when my rear wheels start to slip on an inclined wet parking. Any advice sa mga masters to avoid it? All New Isuzu MU-X // Alterra Next Generation

tire pressure?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Naka 31 psi lahat ng gulong ko though 29 psi recommendation. Masyado ng malambot sakin 29 ang floaty ng ride.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Open differential na rin pala ang MU-X? Not much you can do but to lower tire pressures, and get stickier tires when the time comes to replace.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    just drive slower All New Isuzu MU-X // Alterra Next Generation