New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1211 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 111111611201120712081209121012111212 LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,110 of 12114
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    All diesel engines have egrs.. this only means the intake manifold and egr valve is probably dirty. Id have those cleaned.

4x4 maintenance guide: cleaning carbon and installing a catch can
    Agree. Pero wag sa casa. Hahaha! Sayang ang oras. Paiiwanan lang kotse mo dun. Samantalang sa labas mga 4-5hrs lang

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    All diesel engines have egrs.. this only means the intake manifold and egr valve is probably dirty. Id have those cleaned.

4x4 maintenance guide: cleaning carbon and installing a catch can
    I've asked them regarding sa EGR pero mukhang di sila interesado buksan, "saka na lang" daw.

These kinds of responses are really turning me off, feel nila walang alam mga owners, gusto nila may umilaw muna sa instrument cluster bago nila tignan.

Sent from my H8266 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    dmax and mux... intake manifolds.. no idea on the mileage. but 100,000km, linisin na, mura lng naman.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    I've asked them regarding sa EGR pero mukhang di sila interesado buksan, "saka na lang" daw.

These kinds of responses are really turning me off, feel nila walang alam mga owners, gusto nila may umilaw muna sa instrument cluster bago nila tignan.

Sent from my H8266 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Kaya ako tinakpan ko na lang yang egr. E di walang cake sa loob ng intake manifold

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rhizom3 View Post
    I assume you got a check engine lit? What symptoms were you getting from the car?

How much did you spend for the evrv valve? Can it be replaced diy?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Hanapin nyo lang sa youtube arman's retuned garage marami sya Isuzu video like this one:
    Paano Malaman kung hindi na Normal ang Operation performance VGS Turbocharger? - YouTube

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Saan kaya ako makakabili ng genuine isuzu parts bukod sa casa at kay jayson auto supply?
    Naghahanap ako ng rear axle retainer. Part# 8980093410
    Thanks!

I'm trying to upgrade yung original AVT head unit of my 2014 MUX (early release), but the harness seems different sa supposed 2013-2017 Isuzu MUX harnesses being sold sa Lazada/Shopee.

In the picture attached, top is the existing port connecting to the AVT. Below is the new one provided with the Android unit.

Not sure if any of you have encountered the same problem?

I suspect unit ko may still have used the Alterra connector. Pero will still need to research further.

Sent from my Nokia 8.3 5G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    I'm trying to upgrade yung original AVT head unit of my 2014 MUX (early release), but the harness seems different sa supposed 2013-2017 Isuzu MUX harnesses being sold sa Lazada/Shopee.

In the picture attached, top is the existing port connecting to the AVT. Below is the new one provided with the Android unit.

Not sure if any of you have encountered the same problem?

I suspect unit ko may still have used the Alterra connector. Pero will still need to research further.

May identity crisis pala itong MUX ko. The wiring harness connector is supposedly for a Nissan. I don't understand why Winterpine (OEM provider of AVT) used a Nissan connector, rather than an Isuzu one.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    May identity crisis pala itong MUX ko. The wiring harness connector is supposedly for a Nissan. I don't understand why Winterpine (OEM provider of AVT) used a Nissan connector, rather than an Isuzu one.
    when i had my non-isuzu's radio replaced, the electronics guy just cut and spliced them.
    since they do it with nary a guide or codigo, i am assuming the wires are universally color-coded.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 29th, 2024 at 07:53 PM.

Yeah, manually joining the wires is the worst case scenario. DIY lang ako, and would like the most elegant approach.