New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    The base model LS should have a manual version to make it even cheaper introductory pricing.

RZ4E 4x2 LS AT - PHP 1,590,000
    (If there were a) RZ4E 4X2 LS MT - 1,450,000 (My guess is)

RZ4E 4x2 LS-A MT - PHP 1,770,000

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    The facelifted 2021 4x4 GT model price was lowered from 2.45m to 2.25mish when Fortuner 2021 was launched.
    Mas naging mahal kasi dating montero nung ni launched facelifted fortuner.

About montero's rear design, user preference nalang yung tear drop design, I find it okay even with the previous gen 3.
    Oks naman ang monty eh, imo i find its silhouette/shape more appealing than the fortuner kaso naging deal breaker yung design ng rear niya. Well, again imho lang naman ito. Baka naging ok na yan sa iba. Meanwhile, may nagsabi sa fb group na wala daw ganong statement yung rear end nitong all-new mu-x samantala i find it na mas ok na yun compared to the overstated rear ng ms.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    The base model LS should have a manual version to make it even cheaper introductory pricing.

RZ4E 4x2 LS AT - PHP 1,590,000
    (If there were a) RZ4E 4X2 LS MT - 1,450,000 (My guess is)

RZ4E 4x2 LS-A MT - PHP 1,770,000
    Kaso mas marami nang pumipili ng a/t when they buy ppvs these days lol.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Oks naman ang monty eh, imo i find its silhouette/shape more appealing than the fortuner kaso naging deal breaker yung design ng rear niya. Well, again imho lang naman ito. Baka naging ok na yan sa iba. Meanwhile, may nagsabi sa fb group na wala daw ganong statement yung rear end nitong all-new mu-x samantala i find it na mas ok na yun compared to the overstated rear ng ms.
    I find the new mux’s design too bland for both front and rear. That’s in pictures so let’s see it in the flesh. But the rear really looks boring with that generic-looking taillights and tailgate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajamba View Post
    I find the new mux’s design too bland for both front and rear. That’s in pictures so let’s see it in the flesh. But the rear really looks boring with that generic-looking taillights and tailgate.

Lols malayo sa pagiging bland yan. Kung bland yan for your taste, edi pano pa kaya yung previous mu-x na original (2014-17) pati yung pre-facelift na terra. Eto may pagiging kodo na kasi yung design dahil sa collaboration ng isuzu at mazda sa new-gen pickups nila, although yes mas rugged looking talaga outgoing model. Yun nga lang mas luma na din tingnan esp. yung loob kasi may hawig sa diesel na trailblazer un. This one is more sophisticated and futuristic na at least, like the current crop of ppvs.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajamba View Post

and the ISUZU badge on the tailgate that's kinda huge compared to the previous gen. The rear tailgate looks copied from the Ford Ecosport without the spare. It lacks chrome garnish though.

They should bring back the RZ4E, 3.0TD and BLUEPOWER badges to make it less bland.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Bland itong 2nd gen. Ultra boring naman yung 1st gen.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder kaya nga we have our own taste.
    Can’t really see the kodo from mazda in this design.
    Again, have to see it in the flesh at baka hindi lang photogenic si mux [emoji4]

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    So out of curiosity, anong hindi bland at hindi boring na design para sayo? Lol.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    So out of curiosity, anong hindi bland at hindi boring na design para sayo? Lol.
    Err, Do you work for isuzu?
    Parang grabe ka magdefend sa new product ng isuzu.
    May isuzu pickup kami nung 90s at sira na ang kaha pero tumatakbo pa rin ang makina. Yes, bland ang style ng pickup na yun. Known ang isuzu for their engines and not their design.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    and the ISUZU badge on the tailgate that's kinda huge compared to the previous gen. The rear tailgate looks copied from the Ford Ecosport without the spare. It lacks chrome garnish though.

They should bring back the RZ4E, 3.0TD and BLUEPOWER badges to make it less bland.

Yup, ecosport and mux look identical.
    Kulang nga sa chrome or black garnishes.