New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 B View Post
    The forum scripts cannot decode shyt lol.

Side profile looks like a taller sorento.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    nagmahal sa kanila by 10,000Aud. magkano kaya price increase sa atin?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    nagmahal sa kanila by 10,000Aud. magkano kaya price increase sa atin?
    meron naman 1.9L mux.

problema IsuzuPH will remove most of the good features parang sa dmax 1.9.

yun 2.4V ng fortuner, it has Bi-Beam LED, Cruise control, Stability Control, Brake Assist, ACP AA, Push start, rear disk brakes, front and rear sonar, panoramic view. LOL

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I wonder if ipc will retain the epb for the local version too. Tbh, i'd favor it if they don't. Also basing on the au reviews, parang walang paddle shifters yung sa kanila.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    I wonder if ipc will retain the epb for the local version too. Tbh, i'd favor it if they don't. Also basing on the au reviews, parang walang paddle shifters yung sa kanila.
    The whole range of new mux will be epb... manufacturing won't be streamlined if they deviate mechanically.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The whole range of new mux will be epb... manufacturing won't be streamlined if they deviate mechanically.
    i think the only way for the MUX to deviate mechanically from overseas models is to be manufactured here (or other regions) where they can request such mechanical change like india's 6MT 2.4D innova (for the now discontinued touring sports model with the rest of the manual lineup being 5mt).

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    IPC may possibly request Isuzu Thailand for PHDM MUX to use mechanical parking brake.. If Isuzu Thailand can retrofit it back to MPB. Unless IPC wants to keep all MUXs EPB as standard.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    IPC may possibly request Isuzu Thailand for PHDM MUX to use mechanical parking brake.. If Isuzu Thailand can retrofit it back to MPB. Unless IPC wants to keep all MUXs EPB as standard.
    chances are slim though if only IPC requests that change since we are a small market and they'd have to redo the interior to fit the handbrake unlike the innova's case in india where they have their own plant and is in a bigger market.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    chances are slim though if only IPC requests that change since we are a small market and they'd have to redo the interior to fit the handbrake unlike the innova's case in india where they have their own plant and is in a bigger market.
    Plus that retrofitting might cost Isuzu Thailand and IPC much more.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    rough terrain mode button...