New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by potpot2 View Post
    If i have the means now, im going to get the new mux. I have the 2017 model now, but i dont intend to sell it. I still like it. I just want the new mux. For my eyes, it looks great, plus the new features, what’s not to like?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ampanget daw ng design pati ung loob. Mukang bland daw etc. Baka sa pictures lang kasi tiningnan kaya yun kagad verdict nila.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by potpot2 View Post
    If i have the means now, im going to get the new mux. I have the 2017 model now, but i dont intend to sell it. I still like it. I just want the new mux. For my eyes, it looks great, plus the new features, what’s not to like?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    plastic tailgate? maybe...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i live in the province but up to now wala pa din ako nakikita nito bago. matumal kaya benta?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    i live in the province but up to now wala pa din ako nakikita nito bago. matumal kaya benta?
    newly released, wala pa yun 200k discount(just 1 reason I can think of right now)

5. Join Date
    May 2016
    No stocks. Nag inquire ako, may pila and mabagal dating from Thailand. Its selling like hotcakes there with demand exceeding supply.

Terra on the other hand, marami na since readily availble. Poor sales in their market so our market has allocation.

Imagine a 100 units per month vs Mu-x in the 1000s and Fortuner in the 2000s sales per month.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ako sir parang once palang nakakakita sa kalsada. Sa camalig bypass road pa yun sa may bandang bicol mga late october last year hehe. Pero ung facelifted terra iilan na. Anyway, umabot daw ng 1000+ mu-x units na nabenta ni isuzu ph nung 2021.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Meron ako nakita dito in our town (Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro) pero yung base model. Yung stocks ang matumal. We've been trying to get the LS-E 4x2 for a while pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin. We might opt for the Terra VL 4x2 instead kasi mas may supply sya compared sa MUX

8. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Took a while because of unit availability but we finally got the LS-E 4x2 variant.

20220323_220114.jpg

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 B View Post
    Took a while because of unit availability but we finally got the LS-E 4x2 variant.

20220323_220114.jpg
    Checking lang bro for some questions ;
    How is the Engine noise from inside the cabin ?
    How is the Ride , matalbog ba ?
    Overall impression, Thanks in advance.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical-One View Post
    Checking lang bro for some questions ;
    How is the Engine noise from inside the cabin ?
    How is the Ride , matalbog ba ?
    Overall impression, Thanks in advance.
    You can definitely feel/hear the rumble of the engine inside the cabin. As for the ride, it's a bit worse than the 1st gen MuX pero di bouncy, more on tagtag talaga.

So far, very happy with the purchase. The handling is superb and I love going through twisted mountain roads on it. Steering is lighter than I'd like, but not as light as the Everest. I wish it had a 360 camera though since I'm a fairly new driver and I sometimes still have trouble maneuvering tight spaces especially when parking.