New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I'm considering the LS-E 4x2 even if the price is 2.1M. Of all the TOTL variant PPVs I've test drove and seen recently, the all new MU-X LS-E 4x2 ticks almost all of the boxes I'm looking for a PPV that will serve as the family SUV for my starting family. A 360 degree camera could be a good feature to have but not a deal breaker for me.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
    LS-E is nice, has the advance safety features plus the remote start. Medyo may problema lang sa unit availability ang isuzu specially the marakesh brown ls-e, my p.o. was transferred to a provincial dealership that has the model/color i want, I settled with the LS-A btw. img_20211028_072835.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by doo View Post
    LS-E is nice, has the advance safety features plus the remote start. Medyo may problema lang sa unit availability ang isuzu specially the marakesh brown ls-e, my p.o. was transferred to a provincial dealership that has the model/color i want, I settled with the LS-A btw. img_20211028_072835.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Buti na lang what I want is the Pearl White LS-E. A dealer principal of Isuzu is a friend of mine, once I'm ready to buy, I won't have problems with the unit availability.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I'm considering the LS-E 4x2 even if the price is 2.1M. Of all the TOTL variant PPVs I've test drove and seen recently, the all new MU-X LS-E 4x2 ticks almost all of the boxes I'm looking for a PPV that will serve as the family SUV for my starting family. A 360 degree camera could be a good feature to have but not a deal breaker for me.

good choice

how do you rank the engine noise of the top 3 ppvs you've tried? sitting in a 3hr traffic sucks if that diesel clatter goes into the cabin. i'm looking at you fortuner(grab)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    on road chapter...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    My SUV choice at the moment is this MuX 4x2 LS-E. A bit more pricey than the competitors but it looks fine and sturdy.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Kulang lang talaga sa number of available colors yung local units. Also, dapat ginawa na nilang standard yung paddle shifters sa a/t variants. Pero regardless sulit pa din. Oks na din pricing niya para hindi naman gano maging palasak sa kalsada hehe. Nawawalan kasi ng appeal pag maging common sight na.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Lately the MUX looked appealing to me. But I don't like the SUV height.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    If i have the means now, im going to get the new mux. I have the 2017 model now, but i dont intend to sell it. I still like it. I just want the new mux. For my eyes, it looks great, plus the new features, what’s not to like?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by potpot2 View Post
    If i have the means now, im going to get the new mux. I have the 2017 model now, but i dont intend to sell it. I still like it. I just want the new mux. For my eyes, it looks great, plus the new features, what’s not to like?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    word of un-solicited advice.
    unless there is a real need for two cars in your garage, sell your older vehicle, po.
    having two cars in the garage, potentially doubles your maintenance expenses un-necessarily.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    word of un-solicited advice.
    unless there is a real need for two cars in your garage, sell your older vehicle, po.
    having two cars in the garage, potentially doubles your maintenance expenses un-necessarily.
    For those who have the LS-E variant, how useful is the adaptive cruise with stop-go in slow traffic?
    Does it react fast enough? Fast enough so other drivers (normal, not aggressive) on the other lane wont cut in yours?

Ill be testing driving this week, and it is the feature im looking forward to the most.