New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Everest is indeed class-leading in cargo space behind third row. But that 450L is SAE, unlike Fortuner's 200L which is VDA measured. Cargo space between the two isn't that far apart in reality.

Going back, that steeply-raked glass is almost mini-van like. Allows some distance between third row passengers and tailgate. Good for safety.
    Sana kasya 4 pcs na 21inch carry-on luggage. Or 2 balikbayan boxes lol

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    ....... Front clip looks awkward in patent shots imo, but let's reserve judgement til we see the actual unit.

Guys easy lang... Patent shots usually naka orthographic view kaya ang awkward ng proportions.... pag live angle (perspective) malapad na tignan ang front niyan

...now all i can say, yung D-pillar very fitting din for a Mazda, so if there would be a Mazda version of this, front facia and rear panels lang palitan pwede na. But much better if mas madaming panels ang papalitan to differentiate it further
    Last edited by foifoi05; September 30th, 2020 at 12:35 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post

Guys easy lang... Patent shots usually naka orthographic view kaya ang awkward ng proportions.... pag live angle (perspective) malapad na tignan ang front niyan
    That's why I mentioned we should reserve judgment til we see production units... Thanks for reiterating my point I guess? Lol

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    That's why I mentioned we should reserve judgment til we see production units... Thanks for reiterating my point I guess? Lol
    yup just reiterating what you've said

distorted kasi pag patent shots. Na judge madalas sa social media :D

5. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Everest killer..20s on the mazda for sure.. naming it would be a topic...
    Isuzu might have a Fortuner killer on their drawing board if D-Max sales figures is any indication. And if that translates to other markets. But things are looking up even in Australia, second largest 1ton truck market in the world behind Thailand.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Isuzu might have a Fortuner killer on their drawing board if D-Max sales figures is any indication. And if that translates to other markets. But things are looking up even in Australia, second largest 1ton truck market in the world behind Thailand.
    Isuzu successfully beat the hilux in thailand.

In Australia, Like the Rverest, Isuzu's target is this

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Isuzu successfully beat the hilux in thailand.

In Australia, Like the Rverest, Isuzu's target is this

Really curious on the sales breakdown though, TH and AU both get the full model line from base to top with diff body configurations, I think the D-MAX appeals to business owners more than lifestyle consumers...

Which also probably explains why rivals with more car-like feats and "premium" interiors sell more than the PH-spec D-MAX.

With the new D-MAX though I think Isuzu did a better job differentiating higher-end lifestyle models from commercial body styles. Sana pumasa na sa discerning buyers lol

Sent from my H8266 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    221 Mazda BT-5 and Isuzu D-Max to get off-road pack and more power | CarExpert

Just read this story. If Isuzu use this engine in PH specs Dmax and MUX, this would belong to the top of the class in terms of power and torque (207hp, 500Nm).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by soul987 View Post
    2?21 Mazda BT-5? and Isuzu D-Max to get off-road pack and more power | CarExpert

Just read this story. If Isuzu use this engine in PH specs Dmax and MUX, this would belong to the top of the class in terms of power and torque (207hp, 500Nm).
    isuzuph would name this bondoook lol

2M for a 4door pickup.....

The video renders are nice..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by soul987 View Post
    221 Mazda BT-5 and Isuzu D-Max to get off-road pack and more power | CarExpert

I think the last Australian D-MAX RT-50 facelift with uprated power had turbo problems, some had more than 2 replacements pa yata. Although the J series can handle higher tuning with no sweat.

But knowing IPC, I really doubt if the upcoming local D-MAX could match the Global spec.

Sent from my H8266 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast