New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I'm not sure if this is verified information. but it seems Isuzu is stepping up in Thailand. they're standardizing stability control.

Sana IPC will follow suit, buyers don't have to spend the full amount just to have the added safety feats.

AU models get the full IDAS from base to X-Terrain. Sana kahit ESC/TC lang maretain sa Flexiqube or sa single cab/chassis models, and no brand new units without ABS please, 2020 na. 2022 Isuzu MU-X [2nd Generation]

Sent from my H8266 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    Sana IPC will follow suit, buyers don't have to spend the full amount just to have the added safety feats.

AU models get the full IDAS from base to X-Terrain. Sana kahit ESC/TC lang maretain sa Flexiqube or sa single cab/chassis models, and no brand new units without ABS please, 2020 na. 2022 Isuzu MU-X [2nd Generation]

I think Isuzu wants to outsell Toyota in All Markets including Philippines. Its gonna be a crazy 12-18months.

3. Join Date
    May 2016
    2021 Isuzu Mu-X patent shots care of caradvice. Isuzu is taking the fight to Toyota with the new D-Max and now Mu-X.

Here's the write-up 221 Isuzu MU-X revealed in patent images | CarAdvice

If the current D-Max is any indication of size, expect this to be class-leading in width and interior room. Front clip looks awkward in patent shots imo, but let's reserve judgement til we see the actual unit.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Mukhang Everest.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    C-pillar looks good. Tail light design and front fascia are a mehhh

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    At first glance it really reminded me of the Toplander, lalo na sa D-pillar.

Medyo bland ang side profile but it would still fit Mazda's current line if they wanted a PPV.

Glad they're now increasing their stock rim size, parang 20s na.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    At first glance it really reminded me of the Toplander, lalo na sa D-pillar.

Medyo bland ang side profile but it would still fit Mazda's current line if they wanted a PPV.

Glad they're now increasing their stock rim size, parang 20s na.

Everest killer..20s on the mazda for sure.. naming it would be a topic...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I also find the sizeable blank space in between the tail lamps and above rear plate odd.. Isuzu rarely puts their logo at the centre, mu-7, mu-X, Axiom had chrome strips before... Although this will probably have it too but on the thinner side.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Wow theyre going all out on the size. If the rear glass is that vertical. They have at least 450L(everest) behind the 3rd row.

where is the nearest chevron gas station
    Last edited by StockEngine; September 29th, 2020 at 11:05 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Wow theyre going all out on the size. If the rear glass is that vertical. They have at least 450L(everest) behind the 3rd row.

where is the nearest chevron gas station
    Everest is indeed class-leading in cargo space behind third row. But that 450L is SAE, unlike Fortuner's 200L which is VDA measured. Cargo space between the two isn't that far apart in reality.

Going back, that steeply-raked glass is almost mini-van like. Allows some distance between third row passengers and tailgate. Good for safety.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast