New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Ranger raptor parin most expensive amongst 4x4 diesel pickups.
    The custom Fox suspension makes up for that price premium. At almost 300k less, you can get the Ranger Wildtrak Biturbo with the usual Ranger suspension but with the Ranger Raptor’s engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The custom Fox suspension makes up for that price premium. At almost 300k less, you can get the Ranger Wildtrak Biturbo with the usual Ranger suspension but with the Ranger Raptor’s engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most likely but it wouldn't be useful for those who frequently carry a lot of stuff in the back. Makes me wonder hm the upcoming fx4 max variant (iirc) will be priced against that and the wildtrak rangers because it has some exclusive features of the former.

But going back to the d-max totl 4x4 a/t, it is a little bit high which could be also due to being victim of dti's safeguard bond.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I don’t think its wise for Isuzu to price it just 5K below a Toyota for the top variant. The Conquest right now is the favorite pick-up for those who love to modify and go off-road.

OT, from personal experience Toyota is so easy to sell. My 2016 Hilux 4x4G was sold in a day after I put it on the market, the vehicle I replaced it with, 2019 Ranger Raptor, there’s still no takers. Its been a month already.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    I don’t think its wise for Isuzu to price it just 5K below a Toyota for the top variant. The Conquest right now is the favorite pick-up for those who love to modify and go off-road.

OT, from personal experience Toyota is so easy to sell. My 2016 Hilux 4x4G was sold in a day after I put it on the market, the vehicle I replaced it with, 2019 Ranger Raptor, there’s still no takers. Its been a month already.
    Mahal man yan, you need to account that the srp of the all-new dmax is already slapped with dti's safeguard bond kaya ganyan siya kataas. And ofc, cars from japanese brands are always easier to sell due to their robust reputation.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Or just wait for the Boondock variant to get against the Conquest, Wildtrak and Athlete.
    This may take longer. maybe. knowing IPC..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Mahal man yan, you need to account that the srp of the all-new dmax is already slapped with dti's safeguard bond kaya ganyan siya kataas. And ofc, cars from japanese brands are always easier to sell due to their robust reputation.
    No, as per Isuzu Makati, the srp does not include the DTI bond. So its 1.825M + 123k.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    No, as per Isuzu Makati, the srp does not include the DTI bond. So its 1.825M + 123k.
    Ah ayun lang. Settle for lower variants instead if pricing is an issue.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017

To be fair though meron AEB ung Totl dmax plus other niceties na wala sa totl conquest.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Pero meron daw pong 100K discount...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    2022 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross in Thailand – from RM107k | Paultan

New to the MY2022 are the Double Dimension front grille (smaller fangs) that’s finished in black chrome, new matte black Robust Radius 18-inch wheels, black housing for the LED combination tail lights, and a new Islay Grey Opaque paint colour. Stuff like the door handles, side steps, roof rails and wheel arches are also finished in either grey or black.

Inside, there are new Cool Max seats to reduce heat build-up, complete with new two-tone black and brown leather seats with contrast brown stitching. This treatment is also seen on the steering wheel, whereas the trimmings are replaced with Brown Cafe and Satin Silver finishes for a more thematic finish.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast