New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    A brochure picture leaked is believe to be the next generation Isuzu Alterra.

Isuzu MU - X. Privilege of leadership.
    PRIVILEGE of the LEADER. because it is a brochure or document within Makes illegal the copyright because the car has not been released from the company officially need to crop it so only the car itself. thank you Tumm Commonraildi images. -----------. --------------------------------------------------. --------------------------------------------------. --------------------------------. opportunity to gather all available information. Post them here in this post. scheduled launch. - Launch Teaser and television across the country on Wednesday, October 2nd this - the official launch on Tuesday, October 22 (location to be. Muang Thong Thani.) - and actual sales on Nov. 6. Slogan "Isuzu D - X. Exclusive of the ". "PRIVILEGE of the LEADER". colored chassis exterior , there are five colors to choose from. - Australian Coal Black (Black). - Arctic Silver (silver). - Everest Pearl White (pearl white). - Mexican Silver (blue). -. .................. (Brown) << designates if the data is not a mistake to promote it. versions and sub. (ABC). together four sub-models of I know before I price out that prices dropped me at first was the price of the old MU-7 makeover already labeling them with sub-models of the MU-X might be. adjusted more drastically than. 5%. , but from the other. Gold may be the opening minutes. Rates to rise later. was not sure I could be 100%, which I will leave to my bracket. 1. 2.5VGS Z DVD 4 × 2 cushion, powered two wheel Players CD MP3 2 Din Bluetooth AUX USB. Pricing 1,063,000 USD (1.116 million). 2. 2.5VGS Z-Prestige 4 × 2 powered two wheel machines DVD Rear View Camera AUX USB but no NAVI Bluetooth. Price 1,133,000 Baht (1189000). 3. 3.0VGS Z-Prestige Navi 4 × 2 drive two wheels. player DVD + NAVI navigation AUX USB Rear View Camera Bluetooth. Price 1,233,000 Baht (1,294,000). 4. 3.0VGS Z-Prestige Navi 4 × 4 driving. 4 wheel player DVD + NAVI navigation AUX USB Rear View Camera Bluetooth. rates 1,333,000 (£ 1,399,000). , engine and transmission. engines 2.5VGS 136 hp 320 Nm. , and 3.0VGS 177 hp Torque 380 Nm. has specialized gear. automatic 5 speed with Revtronic + -. (quoted from All new D-max). external systems engineering - a single chassis with Trailblazer but - the shift - power change details in a new bumper grille new - shape. The tail lights are similar X3 (unlike Trailblazer). - Roof Roof rail like Trailblazer. - LED Daytime Running Light. - The top Z-Prestige with TCS anti-skid, ESC Stability Control. (in version 3.0 are available for all models. Drive 2 and Drive 4, but version 2.5, the top, there are not sure whether it is for me.) - The Terrain Command in the four driving like a d-max (button adjustable powered by electricity.) - disc brakes on all 4 wheels. - suspension coil springs, 4 wheel - Alloy 16-inch 2.5-and 17-inch six-spoke, new in version 3.0. interior and entertainment system. - Padded half leather cream beige IVORY. - Seat adjustment, electric driver side 6. direction (the seats are not sure how to adjust the power or not.) - seat 2nd row and 3rd row retractable tie. - Trim wood decor (still do not know the tone of the wood.) - Screen DVD Touchscreen 7 Inch with Bluetooth. rearview camera in version 2.5 top. NAVI navigation system in version 3.0, the second generation small - audio control buttons. Multifunction on the steering wheel - 10.5-inch screen size and seat two - still no Cruise Control. - Airbag Front.
    -quote from isuzuclub in thailand.

photo here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Another leaked photo of the Alterra's back/rear profile. It looks more wedgy than the Trailblazer.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Hopefully more leaked photos are coming out in a few days.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Another leaked photo of the Alterra's back/rear profile. It looks more wedgy than the Trailblazer.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Hopefully more leaked photos are coming out in a few days.

Go to Google Images and type: Isuzu MU-X

There, you will find several front, rear, side and interior views.

Ciao!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    back looks like a first gen or current gen fortunner

front looks good

vgs-? vnt and vgt equivalent?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Nick View Post
    Go to Google Images and type: Isuzu MU-X

There, you will find several front, rear, side and interior views.

Ciao!
    Yes, several chops and old Isuzu MUs. Not really the upcoming one.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    back looks like a first gen or current gen fortunner

front looks good

vgs-? vnt and vgt equivalent?
    Pare-parejo lang yang variable geometry turbochargers.... The VNT is made by Honeywell, a big US company where turbochargers are just one of the products they manufacture. Isuzu just refers to it as VGS, short for variable geometry system

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post
    Pare-parejo lang yang variable geometry turbochargers.... The VNT is made by Honeywell, a big US company where turbochargers are just one of the products they manufacture. Isuzu just refers to it as VGS, short for variable geometry system

Yes, that is correct. Pare-pareho lang sila, yung term lang na ginagamit ng makers ang nag-iiba iba. Same as TDI, CRDi, D4d, DI-D, VCDi, TDCi =all same.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its a Trailblazer with a different snout. Not bad considering the Colorado and the dmax are also siblings.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Yes, several chops and old Isuzu MUs. Not really the upcoming one.
    Try again, please.

I just checked, again, and the upcoming model is certainly there.......along with the current model.

Ciao!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Nick View Post
    Try again, please.

I just checked, again, and the upcoming model is certainly there.......along with the current model.

Ciao!
    you mean this?
    ?????? ISUZU ????????? NEW MU-X 2014 - ?????????????????

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast