New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yeah. GM is bringing in a pickup that is almost the spitting image of Isuzu's offering here and with notable improvements, all the more reason for Isuzu to speed things up.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Boss GTi,

WOW!!!! Tunay nga naman napakaganda sir, and the best thing is, it is slated to come to the Philippines!!!! Worldwide offering will start in Thailand by 2012....

To top it of, that VM Motori 2.8-litre diesel CRDi engine that comes with it, pumps higher pulling-force numbers (peak torque at 470 Nm) than today's catbird of SUVs/CUVs, the 2.2-litre Santa Fe R-eVGT.... However, sooner by 2013, Hyundai will be offering an all-new Santa Fe, though we don't know when will the actual offering of this unit be in Philippines hehe ;)

Looks like for the choice of pickup this 2012, my double-thumbsup goes for the all-new 3.2-litre Ford Ranger TDCi, while for the the SUV, i would give my bet to this all-new Chevy Trailblazer

Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post

Coming next year!!!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^hehe, pabor ka pa rin talaga sa penta engine ng Ford Ranger ah.

Yung lamang na lang talaga ng Isuzu sa GM kapag dumating mga yan is that mas marami pa dealership nila ngayon.

But Isuzu needs to act fast talaga, sayang brand equity nila na na-establish kung papabayaan nila.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Isuzu should've tried an all new engine, or at least make it more powerful. Ngayon, yung ganoong power figures (180ps and 380Nm, tama ba?) are quite the norm na. If they want to stay the king of diesel utility vehicles, they'd better make more efforts.

Kelan kaya lalabas ang bagong Everest noh? I'd love to see that with the 3.2L inline 5. Wala nang panama ang mga Prado at Pajero kapag ganyan!

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    kilan kaya yan sa pinas?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'm also waiting for the New Eve, got a Gen3 baka mamaya ibenta ko ng di oras to pag nakita ko ung Gen4 Eve T6 engine.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    may 2013 Alterra na.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bluperskin View Post
    may 2013 Alterra na.
    Anong itsura ng 2013 Alterra? Does it have new engine? what's the latest on the new alterra?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Anong itsura ng 2013 Alterra? Does it have new engine? what's the latest on the new alterra?
    Visit: Tri Petch Isuzu Sales Co.,Ltd. to see the new Alterra and Dmax body. The engine supplied for the Philippines market is a big question mark at this point in time.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    some photoshops i saw from the internet...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2013 Isuzu Alterra