New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    guys, may question ulit ako. magkano po ba aabutin kung ipapa 2010 look ko yung harap ng 2003 isuzu crosswind XUVi.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by IOwnIsuzu View Post
    guys, may question ulit ako. magkano po ba aabutin kung ipapa 2010 look ko yung harap ng 2003 isuzu crosswind XUVi.
    It's strictly a matter of opinion;

Instead of being impressed with a 2003 trying to look like a 2010, I would wonder if the 2003 had a bad accident at one time which required new body parts.

I would be much more impressed with a "perfect" 2003 which would look like it has received meticulous TLC (tender, loving, care).

Please consider refurbishing or restoring you 2003 to "new" 2003 specs. A new looking 2003 would be an eye-catcher.

That is the way I see it anyway.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    salamat sa opinion uncle nick ingat na ingat naman po kame dito sa XUVi 2003 simula nung binili siya noong october 2003. katunayan po 22tkms palang po to. Never nabangga ng super damage. wondering lang if magkano yung aabutin kasi yung nakita ko sa picture 2004 Xuvi pina 2010 sportivo look niya, super ganda ng kinalabasan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    salamat sa opinion uncle nick ingat na ingat naman po kame dito sa XUVi 2003 simula nung binili siya noong october 2003. katunayan po 22tkms palang po to. Never nabangga ng super damage. wondering lang if magkano yung aabutin kasi yung nakita ko sa picture 2004 Xuvi pina 2010 sportivo look niya, super ganda ng kinalabasan.
    Most casa operations have web sites which allow you to ask questions. Some also show the names and photos of the employees.

Try to look up your local dealer site(s) and contact them. I would suggest you contact an individual person only, rather than the casa in general.

Good luck to you.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I'll give you an idea na lang sir.. I already canvassed sa Isuzu Davao a few months ago and I'm pretty sure mas mura jan sa luzon by a bit.. The following are the parts that need to be replaced to achieve the 2010-look:

Isuzu Davao Brandnew prices:

1. Grille (19k chrome)
    2. Front upper bumper (37k chrome)
    3. Front lower bumper (9k black)
    4. Front lower bumper overider (2.5k brown/gold)

Internet prices:

2010 Headlights (18k/pair Bnew)
    2010 Side-mirror (15k/pair Bnew)
    Metal Filler below the headlights (1.2k 2nd hand)
    Skid plate (3k 2nd hand)
    Tire Cover (4.5k 2nd hand)

Mahal talaga.. Pero kaya ng mga 50k kung 2nd hand lahat bibilhin mo.. If OC ka and you don't like buying 2nd hand/surplus parts, I suggest you sell the XUV sir and buy at least a 2007 sportivo.. That way, chrome na agad front upper bumper mo.. Lower bumper, Grille, sidemirror, and headlights na lang kulang..

I think you can contact ATLY, a fellow tsikoter for more questions and possible purchases..

HTH!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    My take is around P200k - lahat brand new. But this only covers the exterior conversion. Wala pa yung interior.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    grabe, ang mahal pala ) baka hindi na muna. medyo out of budget pa ako. kakabili ko lang kasi ng rota journey 18"`s. gusto ko lang kasi sana improve yung itsura niya.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    another question. kapag i'll purchase all of the items sa casa, sila narin ba gagawa para maging 2010 look?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    another question. kapag i'll purchase all of the items sa casa, sila narin ba gagawa para maging 2010 look?
    Answer: THEY CAN. This would incur separate charge for sure (labor) and is not integrated to the cost of the items. If there is any consolation, there would be Shop Warranty on workmanship. If they damage on the bought item or incur secondary damage on related body panels, they should either replace (with new) or repair free of charge.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ahh. salamat sa info mga bro. baka hindi na muna super mahal pala, pero plan ko talaga ipa 2010 look someday, bibili kasi kame ng montero sport, tapos kawawa naman itong xuvi. salamat po

2010 look