New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Question lang po sa mga Crosswind owner (Original Owner) if your car is equipped with HEATER and standard built-in or OPTIONAL. We bought used never thought we got scammed by the seller saying CASA Owned and service, until i actually see it in my own eyes after my inlaws bought the car for us. The front is repaint as evidence of over paint, the headlight is missing adjustment and when i tried to control the Aircon to set at a minimum nadiscover ko wala palang Heater, I looked at the Coolant system, walang hose that goes inside the Evaporator sa loob. (What i meant control the Aircon kung sobrang lamig sa loob kahit nasa minimum fan blower sobra pa rin lamig as I normally do is turn the temperature control towards the color red allowing the hot coolant to circulate through the heater and therefore it will mixed the cold and warm air from the fan/blower) why not turn off the Aircon? you might asked... dahil sa humidity sa labas at sobrang init di katulad ng high end cars na temperature control ang mga Aircon.
    Just preferences po.
    Does it comes with Heater or NOT

Salamat po

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Nope no heater because this car is manufactured here and we don't have winter here
    and automatic sya pag nareach nya ang desired na lamig

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    sorry double post

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Nope no heater because this car is manufactured here and we don't have winter here
    Thank you po,
    But then kung ang aircon ay automatic bakit ang compressor clutch ay laging engage di ba dapat it cycle on and off? What control the temperature? I tried to adjust by varying the manual knob from Blue towards the RED (correct me if I'm wrong di ba red is HOT--TER and Blue is Cold---der?) Without the fully automatic temperature control unlike the Luxury car talagang mismong loob ng kotse at ang setting ay 70 degrees stay at 70, if its manual lang ay ang compressor will cycle based on the refrigerant pressure within the system (high pressure side ata mag-dis-engage). That's the reason why i asked for the heater dahil our car is manual control lang po.

Second question po:
    Ang Isuzu ho ba ay OBD2 compliant? I did not spend time looking at our car curious lang kung incase magkaroon ng problema there are ways to troubleshoot (DYI) ng sarili, i like the challenge kung kaya ko.

Maraming salamat po

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Wala obd yan, old school diesel engine.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Update:
    Anyone experienced nung nakaraan na heavy rain yung windshield ay foggy halos zero visibility, tried to direct the Aircon vent sa windshield hoping the fog clears but its too cold it creates more fog, buong loob ng kotse ay foggy. I tried variety of ways para maalis yung fog but unsuccessful, with the heater it will definitely help.
    Heater is not only for place that has snow but some other circumstance especially when its heavy rain.... I think i will wash all my car window with X-rain product.
    Comments please.......

7. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    Wala obd yan, old school diesel engine.
    This past month I had a chance to look under the dashboard, i just happen to look at the alarm reset button dahil the car battery is dead and discovered that the car is equipped with OBD connector...driver side under the dashboard shaped like "D" somehow there is a way to troubleshoot, also i was told that Crosswind with the spare tire at the back are made somewhere not in the philippines, car that has spare tire underneath is the one that made and manufactured in PI, "im just rlying what i've heard from others".