New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 211
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,294
    #181
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bakit hihina na battery? Second hand ba mga binebenta na yan?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. Typically demo units so hindi naman matagal ginamit so should be ok.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,294
    #182
    Will get a Dyson V6 from the seller I posted above. If anyone wants my Dyson DC35, PM me so I can sell to you before I post it publicly. Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,294
    #183
    Vacuum kayo diyan mga suki...



    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,294
    #184
    Did not expect so many people looking for Dysons. Posted this last night, when I woke up, super dami na inquiries. Sold by lunch time.





    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; September 25th, 2020 at 10:28 PM.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,639
    #185
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Vacuum kayo diyan mga suki...



    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    comparable ba yung suction power nya sa mga corded bagless vacuum cleaners?

    currently using bagless vacuum cleaner, the ones on sale at HMR for 1999 pesos..

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,294
    #186
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    comparable ba yung suction power nya sa mga corded bagless vacuum cleaners?

    currently using bagless vacuum cleaner, the ones on sale at HMR for 1999 pesos..
    Medyo malayo. Cheap cordless vacuums have about 5-6 kPa in normal mode and 8-10 kPa in max mode.

    Dyson has 11 kPA in normal mode and 20 kPa in max mode. So almost 2x the suction. I posted a few pages back my comparison on cheaper cordless vacuums (Xiaomi, its subsidiaries, and Anker) vs Dyson. The high-end Xiaomi/Anker vacuums costing around 10k have the same specs as the Dyson V6.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,238
    #187
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Did not expect so many people looking for Dysons. Posted this last night, when I woke up, super dami na inquiries. Sold by lunch time.
    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    ibig sabihin bro mura yun benta mo

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,294
    #188
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ibig sabihin bro mura yun benta mo
    Sold the DC35 for 9k because many resellers are selling the V6 for 10-13k and the DC35 is a few generations older. Weird naman kung mas mahal ko pa ibenta DC35 ko.

    So para lang akong nagbayad ng 1k to upgrade my DC35 to a V6.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,238
    #189
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Sold the DC35 for 9k because many resellers are selling the V6 for 10-13k and the DC35 is a few generations older. Weird naman kung mas mahal ko pa ibenta DC35 ko.

    So para lang akong nagbayad ng 1k to upgrade my DC35 to a V6.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    not a bad deal bro, not sure if natanong na. replaceable ba batt nila?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,294
    #190
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    not a bad deal bro, not sure if natanong na. replaceable ba batt nila?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
    Meron nabibili replacement battery from Dyson (expensive, obviously) pero meron din cheaper replacements around 2-3k from Lazada.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Vacuum cleaners : bang for the buck brands?