The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    bestdeal_online?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Update on the Dyson V6 - it's a worthy upgrade over the DC35 for 3 key reasons: 1) longer battery life, 2) stronger max mode, and 3) better cleaning heads.

The main cleaning head of the V6 is wider and has a stronger motor vs the DC35. No difference for hardwood floors or tiles, but it makes carpet cleaning easier.

The V6 also comes with a second motorized tool, which I use for cleaning my mattress and couch. The motorized brush allows for better cleaning than the ordinary brush tool.

Have not really needed the longer battery life or stronger max mode, but good to know that it's there when I need it. Only drawback is that the V6 actually feels flimsier than the DC35 and aesthetically the DC35 looks better. Overall, very happy with the upgrading considering what I paid for it.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    First of all thank you for your buying guide, it's really helpful. I'm planning to buy a vacuum and your post helped me decide to buy the v6, I was wondering if you can share the link of the seller from whom you bought your v6? or if you have his mobile number it would be better. I'm hesitant to buy secondhand unless the seller has good reputation, and since you already bought from this seller without negative comments I'm confident that the seller is legit. Thanks in advance.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kurezu View Post
    First of all thank you for your buying guide, it's really helpful. I'm planning to buy a vacuum and your post helped me decide to buy the v6, I was wondering if you can share the link of the seller from whom you bought your v6? or if you have his mobile number it would be better. I'm hesitant to buy secondhand unless the seller has good reputation, and since you already bought from this seller without negative comments I'm confident that the seller is legit. Thanks in advance.
    Glad to be of help. You can contact this seller:
    Facebook ? log in or sign up

Good luck with your purchase!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kurezu View Post

check out my ryobi got it for only P1890. dunno if it's weaker/stronger than dyson v6 but at this price i really don't care LOL. main advantage of the ryobi is the battery system. just swap in a charged one to continue cleaning. same batteries used by a dozen other ryobis i own

5. Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Glad to be of help. You can contact this seller:
    Facebook ? log in or sign up

Good luck with your purchase!

i've already contacted the seller. thanks again.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Deciding between a brand new Deerma VC25 or a used Dyson V6 ... 4T vs 10T ...

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

check out my ryobi got it for only P1890. dunno if it's weaker/stronger than dyson v6 but at this price i really don't care LOL. main advantage of the ryobi is the battery system. just swap in a charged one to continue cleaning. same batteries used by a dozen other ryobis i own
    *vodka, sir any idea kung magkano ang filter at ryobi battery for this model? Meron ba short attachment pang kotse?

Thank you.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Deciding between a brand new Deerma VC25 or a used Dyson V6 ... 4T vs 10T ...
    This was also my dilemma, went with Dyson V6. No regrets so far.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    anyone here using a Baseus A2 Vacuum Cleaner?

Naisip ko lang... free naman vacuum sa car wash...

Yung Dyson, mahirap gamitin sa singit singit ng car
    Yung Rainbow naman, kailangan ng 220v power

bought the Baseus A2 yesterday, 11.11 hahaha

Pang singit singit merong manipis na crevice tool yung mga cordless vacuums.

I don't see the point to buy a separate vacuum pa for the car.
    Actually, mahigit 15 years na akong di nagvacuum ng car. pero minsan, kagagaling mo sa car wash tapos may kalilala ka sa kanto na sinabay mo tapos mabuhangin yung sapatos. kaya nag iisip ako ng maliit at portable ng vacuum.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    bought the Baseus A2 yesterday, 11.11 hahaha

Actually, mahigit 15 years na akong di nagvacuum ng car. pero minsan, kagagaling mo sa car wash tapos may kalilala ka sa kanto na sinabay mo tapos mabuhangin yung sapatos. kaya nag iisip ako ng maliit at portable ng vacuum.
    May value to have a vacuum for the car, what I was referring to was you don't need a separate car vacuum because a Dyson can do the job as well.

Vacuum cleaners : bang for the buck brands?