New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Thank you ... found their Lazada (deerma) and Shopee stores (deerma1) ... cheaper in Shopee with the usual 10% cashback and the freight is cheaper too ...

*jut
    Was not even thinking about getting a cordless vacuum but your buying guide was so convincing ... found a nice deerma mop also DEM-TB500 ... hoping to score a used Dyson if lucky ... otherwise it's the deerma VC25 ... will just wait for the sale ...
    Last edited by Walter; September 20th, 2020 at 05:03 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Thank you ... found their Lazada (deerma) and Shopee stores (deerma1) ... cheaper in Shopee with the usual 10% cashback and the freight is cheaper too ...

*jut
    Was not even thinking about getting a cordless vacuum but your buying guide was so convincing ... found a nice deerma mop also DEM-TB500 ... hoping to score a used Dyson if lucky ... otherwise it's the deerma VC25 ... will just wait for the sale ...
    A quick search shows a few Dyson V6 and V7s on FB Marketplace if you're interested:

Though for peace of mind you might prefer to go brand new (not to mention half the price if you go for Deerma).

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Noticed there's an LG down there at 17999, could this be the same model being sold at Lazada for 4k? Vacuum cleaners : bang for the buck brands?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Also looking at this one, plenty of good reviews, suction is better than the deerma at 18kpa, although medyo confusing because if you look at the product details, it's 19kpa and 10kpa, probably 2 modes.screenshot_20200921-083659.jpg

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    we vacuumed our car yesterday.
    we used a generic model with exchangeable nozzles, powered by house mains 220V.
    as i was vacuuming, i noticed the suction was pretty strong. but many dog hairs partially imbedded in the fabric still refused to come out, even after many passes from varying directions, using a nozzle with brush bristles.
    i had to manually tease and pick out each of them.
    i was thinking,
    vacuum strength is the easy part. the difficult part, is designing a vacuum nozzle that can magically dislodge these hairs...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Noticed there's an LG down there at 17999, could this be the same model being sold at Lazada for 4k? Vacuum cleaners : bang for the buck brands?
    Nakita ko yung 4k na "LG" sa Lazada parang fake naman. Mas kapanipaniwala yung 18k. May Sharp din na cordless vacuum at 18k so that's the typical price for cordless vacuums of more established appliance brands.
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Also looking at this one, plenty of good reviews, suction is better than the deerma at 18kpa, although medyo confusing because if you look at the product details, it's 19kpa and 10kpa, probably 2 modes.screenshot_20200921-083659.jpg
    Yes 10 kpa is normal mode (what most people will use 90% of the time) while 19 kpa is max (only lasts ~8 minutes). Medyo wary lang ako to buy unbranded kahit pa sabihing Korean - I look first if may reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    we vacuumed our car yesterday.
    we used a generic model with exchangeable nozzles, powered by house mains 220V.
    as i was vacuuming, i noticed the suction was pretty strong. but many dog hairs partially imbedded in the fabric still refused to come out, even after many passes from varying directions, using a nozzle with brush bristles.
    i had to manually tease and pick out each of them.
    i was thinking,
    vacuum strength is the easy part. the difficult part, is designing a vacuum nozzle that can magically dislodge these hairs...
    Most cordless vacuums have multiple attachments naman. For hair on the floor or carpet, the main head works very well. If nasa sulok sulok, there's a crevice tool that allows you to pick up any embedded hairs/dust:

Pwede iretract yung brush para tight suction on the fabric itself.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Saw this freshly posted ad in FB marketplace, selling Dyson V6 for 10k.

Thinking if I should upgrade my DC35 to this slightly newer V6.

Only difference is that the V6 has 5 min more battery life and stronger max mode. And because it's newer, battery life should have deteriorate than my older DC35 (although my DC35 doesn't seem to have any battery issues yet). Hmm....

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Is this the seller in Taguig?
    Last edited by Walter; September 24th, 2020 at 08:49 AM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Is this the seller in Taguig?
    Yep.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Saw this freshly posted ad in FB marketplace, selling Dyson V6 for 10k.

Thinking if I should upgrade my DC35 to this slightly newer V6.

Only difference is that the V6 has 5 min more battery life and stronger max mode. And because it's newer, battery life should have deteriorate than my older DC35 (although my DC35 doesn't seem to have any battery issues yet). Hmm....

Bakit hihina na battery? Second hand ba mga binebenta na yan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vacuum cleaners : bang for the buck brands?