New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    6kpa, pwede na kaya ito pang lift ng pet fur sa sofa and other light cleaning jobs?Attachment 37343
    Yes should be sufficient, if totoong 6 kpa yan. Meron ganyan from Anker, mukhang sulit naman at 2.8k and the reviews are pretty good, may 2 year warranty pa:

Eufy HomeVac H11 Review: Discrete design for quick clean-ups

Eufy HomeVac H11 Review | G Style Magazine

Meron din from another Xiaomi subsidiary, Shunzao Z1, 1.8k lang although parang walang warranty:

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I got curious with why Xiaomi appliances have so many sub-brands (Dreame, Deerma, Roborock, etc), and it turns out they have a pretty unique and interesting business model - they invest in startup chinese companies who specialize in one kind of appliance, then they market them under the Xiaomi umbrella brand to leverage on Xiaomi's brand equity and quickly accelerate the progress of the startup company's business.

One example is Dreame - a startup vacuum cleaner brand that Xiaomi $15M invested in:
    Xiaomi backs Dyson’s Chinese challenger Dreame in $15 million round – TechCrunch

It's a win-win: startups grow at a much faster rate than they would on their own, while Xiaomi is able to churn out more and more products at a quicker development cycle and lower price.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I got curious with why Xiaomi appliances have so many sub-brands (Dreame, Deerma, Roborock, etc), and it turns out they have a pretty unique and interesting business model - they invest in startup chinese companies who specialize in one kind of appliance, then they market them under the Xiaomi umbrella brand to leverage on Xiaomi's brand equity and quickly accelerate the progress of the startup company's business.

One example is Dreame - a startup vacuum cleaner brand that Xiaomi $15M invested in:
    Xiaomi backs Dyson’s Chinese challenger Dreame in $15 million round – TechCrunch

It's a win-win: startups grow at a much faster rate than they would on their own, while Xiaomi is able to churn out more and more products at a quicker development cycle and lower price.

Yup, M&A is easier when you have the moolah rather than innovate and grow organically. That is what happened to my company bro - gobbled up by a bigger fish.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Jut, ganda nung eufy, I might buy it, just trying to understand first how the suction power compares with my conventional vacuum. To my surprise, it's suction power is rated as watts, 250-350 watts specifically, power consumption is 1600-1800 watts. Now how do I compare this with kpa?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Jut, ganda nung eufy, I might buy it, just trying to understand first how the suction power compares with my conventional vacuum. To my surprise, it's suction power is rated as watts, 250-350 watts specifically, power consumption is 1600-1800 watts. Now how do I compare this with kpa?
    Watts in terms of power consumption is a common measure but is not definitive of actual performance just as a higher displacement car does not necessarily mean higher horsepower.

It's either Air Watts or kPA that you should be looking at. Sometimes vacuums don't have both listed, but generally a plug-in vacuum has 20 kPA suction. What model is your vacuum?

The 5.5 kPa of the handheld Eufy is smaller in comparison but of course there's far less distance that the suction has to travel vs in a conventional vacuum so it should still be sufficient. I watched a couple of YouTube revews on the H11 and you can see and hear that the suction power is enough for cleaning crevices and surfaces of your car or sofa.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I found it na, it's 25 kpa palascreenshot_20200919-205712.jpg

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I found it na, it's 25 kpa palascreenshot_20200919-205712.jpg
    Mas malakas talaga ang wired vacuum vs non-wired bro. Cordless vacuums only run for less than 10 min (continuous use, equivalent to about 30 min of actual use) when you use them at their max spec mode (20-25 kpa depending on the model). But from my use, the normal mode (around 11 kpa) is actually sufficient already even for carpets.

Anyway BTT, the Anker H11 is sufficient for car vacuuming duties:

Eufy HomeVac H11 Review: Discrete design for quick clean-ups - YouTube

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    *jut
    Where can we find the Xiaomi VC25 for 4,600? ... Your post was really helpful ...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    *jut
    Where can we find the Xiaomi VC25 for 4,600? ... Your post was really helpful ...
    Meron sa Lazada.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    *jut
    Glad you found it helpful. You can buy from Lazada:

22 NEW Original Xiaomi Deerma VC25 Vacuum Cleaner Wireless Aspirator Vertical HandHeld Vacuum Cleaners .7L 6kPa/1kPa Strong Power Suction

Vacuum cleaners : bang for the buck brands?