New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinxz View Post
    Shopvac pa rin ba ang go to brand for vacuum cleaners these days or meron ng iba?
    Bosch vacuum cleaners looks good. Or those being sold at HMR home vacuum cleaners. Got one for less than 2k. Cyclonic type and very powerful for my needs

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Nabuhay itong thread, no offense to shopvac users here, but I really regret that I bought one, the suction tool is not so efficient in sucking dust from tiles, the bristles are too far apart kasi, plus the fact that I have to buy bags pa.

I might have been better off with the bagless type I was considering then....

Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    yung philips list price is 7k net went down to 5.9k due to philips subsidy and western app discount.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Nabuhay itong thread, no offense to shopvac users here, but I really regret that I bought one, the suction tool is not so efficient in sucking dust from tiles, the bristles are too far apart kasi, plus the fact that I have to buy bags pa.

I might have been better off with the bagless type I was considering then....
    Filter changed? My shopvac sucks well with new filters... 3 out 5 filters used.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    It's the bristles of the tool that's the problem, kita mo yung alikabok nagiging pin striped ang hagod, bukas post ko yung old and new brushes ng vac ko. Actually, anak ko yung ma reklamo, ang hirap daw ubusin ng dust, di tulad nung old, usang hagod lang

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    It's the bristles of the tool that's the problem, kita mo yung alikabok nagiging pin striped ang hagod, bukas post ko yung old and new brushes ng vac ko. Actually, anak ko yung ma reklamo, ang hirap daw ubusin ng dust, di tulad nung old, usang hagod lang
    Ah the brush.... yes it's of the lowest quality lol

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    it could be the bristles nga siguro. i found the supplied bristle quite thin nga, works okay for me but i haven't tried it dealing with heavy dust tho.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    i need a strong cordless vacuum. can't afford a Dyson any recommendations?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    shop vac classic 20L now 30% off at Ace(again).
    bought the micro 16L a couple of months ago with 30% off also.
    Inquired there earlier,exclusive lang for Ace members (100 fee), and until Aug 31 lang ang sale. Saw a Karcher WD1 in True Value for 5.9k. Mukhang maganda, sana magsale.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Bosch vacuum cleaners looks good. Or those being sold at HMR home vacuum cleaners. Got one for less than 2k. Cyclonic type and very powerful for my needs
    Does HMR offer warranty? Makawindow shop nga one of these days.
    Btw, Shopvac warranty in Ace is just 6 months while for True Value, it's 1 year. Not really sure who is telling the truth

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinxz View Post
    Inquired there earlier,exclusive lang for Ace members (100 fee), and until Aug 31 lang ang sale. Saw a Karcher WD1 in True Value for 5.9k. Mukhang maganda, sana magsale.
    yes, i have the membership card lomg before. bought it right away cause it's almost a thousand cheaper than lazada iirc.

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Vacuum cleaners : bang for the buck brands?