New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi guys. I'm considering getting sport seats for my ride. Any idea where I could get Sparco or Recaro reclinable sport seats? An estimate of the cost per piece would be welcome, too, including railings.

If you could tell me where I could get Bride's DIGO seat too it'd be most welcome. :D

Thanks in advance guys.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Will you settle for Class A Thailand imitations of these? Coz the genuine ones are really very expensive.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Orig, cheapest I know of, brand new, maybe 17k per piece, dunno if that's including installation. Imitations (branded imitations) and cheaper brands are around 12k-15k a pair.

If you want to drool, go the excellar (opposite goldcars, just off of Banaue... take a right turn before Jollibee when going north from Q.Ave) to look at the original stuff... up to 150k per seat for the top-end ones...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    up to 150k per seat for the top-end ones...
    holy s*#t... damn if i get a pair of those... it would be worth more than my car. :jawdrop:

Dami nagbebenta ng class A sa kotseaudioclub.com. Punta ka sa Car Accessories na thread. It goes for about 13-15k per pair, and a few more k's for railings and installation.

Sport seats: where to buy?