New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    How much for exterior detailing on a Lancer GSR ? Busy day ba ang early morning Saturday?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir,scratched the right corner bumper on my 2toned carnival.tried 2 squeeze it in space reserved 4 cars kc, 4got wat i was driving do u do these kind of things?sabay ko na din ung long overdue detailing.tnx

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gsv: Yes, i was informed that you dropped by, sorry I wasn't there. As for the scratch... To tell you honestly, if it's a chip, then I will certainly recommend a touch up job, but for a linear scratch, not quite... I've tried several methods already throughout the year and linear scratches are really hard to touch up... While a full panel repaint sounds drastic, with some colors, it might be your only recourse. Black, white, silver and gold may getaway with a touch up, but other colors won't be as forgiving, especially metallics. I suggest you consult a paint shop for that since we don't do any sort of painting.

Jett, pag Saturday busy po but a confirmation booking is all we ask for a weekend job... Just drop by early at around 8 so we can get it started early... Depending on the paint condition, between 1500-1900 po, for paint protection package like this http://www.tsikot.com/forums/showthr...&threadid=9506GSR, it's 2800.

Wulf: Sorry sir, we dont do painting, but let's take a look, baka kaya pa sa detail Blackmagic also has a 2 tone Carnival... Baka may maadvice sya.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
QUESTION:  Big Bert's Interior detailing.