New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    peeps,

my seat is leaning to the right, and recently its causing back aches when i do long drives.

Can you please point me when to purchase a surplus driver's seat?

BTW.
    my sentra is all power and automatic (i hope all models would fit)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Dami available na surplus seats yan sa Banawe, may nakikita ako na store doon na puro mga surplus parts ang benta, I forgot the name pero malapit yon sa intersection ng Banawe and Retiro. AFAIK, by pair ang bentahan ng upuan. Kasi everytime na bumibili kami para sa mga service cars sa office by pair ang nakukuha namin palagi. Yung pang Corolla mga P1,800 - P2,000 ang bili namin, di ko lang alam kung pareho lang presyo ng pang Sentra.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I suppose you can either have your original seats re-suffed or re-upholstered. Or you can pick seats from any Sentra from your B13 to the B14(series3). They all share the same rails and thus should fit your B13 SS.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    I suppose you can either have your original seats re-suffed or re-upholstered. Or you can pick seats from any Sentra from your B13 to the B14(series3). They all share the same rails and thus should fit your B13 SS.
    Actually pwede rin pa re-upholster/re-pad. Kaya lang in the case of our Corolla fleet in the office lumalabas na mas mahal i-pa re-upholster yung mga existing na upuan, so mas cost effective for us na bumili na lang ng mga surplus seats, not to mention yung down time while the seats are being repaired.

nissan sentra 92 saloon seat rplacement