New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedrick Yu View Post
    Hi for those interested to have your seat covers done (fabric, leatherette, or genuine leather), please do send me a message.
    We supply mostly to CASA and Banawe area, and some auto shops that caters accessories and seat covers as well.

We do seat covers for all types of cars and re-upholstery (genuine cow-hide leather). We also do seat conversions for for those who wants to extend their seating capacity or transform it to a more luxurious type (commuter - gl grandia, super gl grandia - urvan)

We are located around San Juan area, Metro Manila. You may text or call me at 0922-6405477 for inquiries or email me at tedrickyu*yahoo.com. Thanks!
    Hm for the leather seat cover sir? fit n fit b to sa seats pag nalagay? and di madaling lumihis lihis? any designs na pede makita sir? bka me FB page dn kayo sir. plan to replace seat covers for my mazda 2 sedan skyactive.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Okay ba MG Square? Was looking at fabric and leatherette blend ng auto seat covers.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Is there still a SureSeats shop? I went to Alabang a few weeks back and the people told me it was closed?

What's a good seatcover shop in QC? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokedmd View Post
    Okay ba MG Square? Was looking at fabric and leatherette blend ng auto seat covers.
    I'm also curious about this. Is MG Square good? There's a branch near our place kasi.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokedmd View Post
    They did my seat cover 20 years ago...

It was my daily driver, I think inabot din ng more than 5 years yung cover bago matuklap

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MG Square did my pickup around 8 years ago. Ok naman. Faded na pero buhay pa naman save for a few small tears here and there. Araneta branch.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Hello,

You may want to check us out. We manufacture custom seat covers and we also do upholstery. We are currently focusing on fabric seat covers but if you have inquiries with leatherette and genuine, we can also accommodate.

Our FB page is Seattrack. SeatTrack - Home | Facebook

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by seattrack View Post
    Hello,

You may want to check us out. We manufacture custom seat covers and we also do upholstery. We are currently focusing on fabric seat covers but if you have inquiries with leatherette and genuine, we can also accommodate.

Our FB page is Seattrack. SeatTrack - Home | Facebook

Re-sellers and sales agents are welcomed.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    what car seats have you done? can you post sample pics? How much for 7 seater?

Quote Originally Posted by seattrack View Post
    Re-sellers and sales agents are welcomed.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    what car seats have you done? can you post sample pics? How much for 7 seater?
    You may message us in our fb page. We also supply to CASA.

Leatherette Seat Covers