New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I had my vios go through the leather upgrade from Kelseat. They were very accomodating and willing to follow my specs and design. They were even to pick up my seats even when i was in Novaliches and they were in Alabang.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I got my carnival late in the afternoon. The sales person was very apologetic. I wasn't able to talk to the manager. But they gave me a substantial discount on the next upgrade on wood paneling.

I also noticed that the audio sound and power locks became more louder. I was only able to inspect it this morning. There was a gap from the door frame to the side panel which the source of the increase in sound of the speaker and the power locks. I'll check if they can fix this.

On the leather works, quality was good, especially on the steering wheel. Also iba ang feeling pag drive ng leather seats at steering wheel. Ang sarap din ng smell

tnx for the advice.

Rodski

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hello Rodski and all other fellow Tsikoteers,

Firstly, allow me to thank you for the opportunity for us to be of service to you in making your Carnival better. I am glad that our partnership with tsikot has gone a long way.

Please accept my apologies for the one day delay. The quality process in Kelseat is so stringent that we reject the smallest detail of imperfection. The quality standards we apply with your cars are the same quality standards we maintain in serving our OEM customers which includes top european brands. Your Carnival was found to have some pinholes and we decided to address this before releasing it.

I know there is no excuse for being late, please accept our sincere apologies. I offer no alibis.

To all fellow tsikoteers, thanks for the positive and kind statements as testimony to our commitment to excellent quality and service. Makakabawi din ako sa inyo.... sagot ko pulutan and rounds of beer!!!! :D

And for some very useful advice, thanks and we will constantly look for ways to improve our service and come out with innovative products and design.

Again... cheers and wishing all the best to Tsikot!!!!

Very truly yours,

Neal Y. Tieng
    Vice President for Operations
    Kelseat Corporation

(MODS NOTE : NO POSTING OF NUMBER PLEASE... NEAL Bawal eh.)
    P.S. Rodski, I sent you a PM. Thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hope kelseat will be fair in treating all their customers and potential customers ( kahit di taga tsikot.com)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah, four requests for extension is rather appaling, that really sucks! i certainly hope they made it up to you (as kelseat has a very good name in the upholstery biz)

although the quality of kelseat is really impressive!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Don't worry Chokoy, we treat each customer with utmost importance.

Its our adherence to the Kelseat Customer Service Philosophy.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ayos, tapos na ang issue kudos to Kelseat for not making any excuses. yan ang professional.

pare, kung may pera na ako, padala ko mga upuan at sidings ko dyan sa Manila para ipa-leather

andy

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hirap kc madami pera,lalo dumadami problema...eh,rodski? ;p so did u have the leather installed to make the swap w/ the picanto more attractive for your wife or as a consolation for you coz she really wont swap,leather or no leather? =D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by KelSeat
    Makakabawi din ako sa inyo.... sagot ko pulutan and rounds of beer!!!! :D

:D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hhmm...kelan ba yan?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
KelSeat can't deliver my Carnival on time!!!!!