New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Grrr. I love everything about my car except the beige interior. I can't do daily cleaning. Weekly is what I can do. So what's best among the products that nivraarvin mentioned?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Grrr. I love everything about my car except the beige interior. I can't do daily cleaning. Weekly is what I can do. So what's best among the products that nivraarvin mentioned?

Hmmm.. I actually never tried any of them. I use Optimum Power Clean All Purpose Cleaner.

Cant go wrong with Meguiars I guess. Or try to contact the distributor of Optimum here in PH. Optimum Power Clean works great, it pulls everything out of a dirty interior. Safe too on all interior surfaces.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Thanks. How about for the door sidings. Beige din kasi
    Formula 1 dry clean is a multi purpose cleaner for auto fabric, vinyl, plastic trim, matting, door panel, floor carpet etc.
    Pls read the instructions properly to achieve best result...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I bought the Microtex Quickleen at Ace for only P120+. I did not see the other brands mentioned. I'll just order from Amazon so it's cheaper

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Try mo yung baking soda, dilute it in water it cleanse & eliminates the bad odor.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I've started using Autosol metal polishes a few years ago. Last year I tried their leather cleaner and not so long ago, their plastic cleaner. Their leather cleaner is quite good especially for taking out stains but you need to follow this through with a cream as their leather cleaner dries out leather. Their plastic cleaner was really excellent though and I love it.

I was quite impressed with the results. I have used this on beige, grey and black interiors and the result is always the same. It it slightly abrasive though so don't rub it in too hard. You can purchase this at the DIY shop. I suggest you use brush off the surface dirt first then use an old shirt when applying it and finish it off with a microfibre cloth.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Grabe naman Cathy kung once-a-week yan. Adopt a less-is-more attitude when going for these.

For plastic sidings, just keep them clean. Maybe a short wipe every now and then.

For beige leather, on the otherhand, less is truly better. Just a damp cloth wipe-down every few weeks or so is all you need and an annual conditioner application.

Then Meguiar's APC on a semi-annual basis. Usually damp-water cleaning lang ako all year round and an annual interior detailing session para squeaky clean even on hard-to-reach areas.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Mahirap sobrang OC sa kotse Ms Cathy. Lalong di ka magkaka boyfriend niyan.

Gawin mo nalang palinis mo sa mga detailer tsikoteer, dami magvo volunteer dito :naughty2:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ayoko sa detailer. I go by the saying "If you want it done well, do it yourself" Magdetailer lang ako pag di ko na talaga.I enjoy it naman

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Ikaw. Lalaki braso mo niyan, dala dalawa pa i-detail mo

Cost effective nga naman. You can open up a detailing shop. Suddenly reminded me of those carwash events na babae nagca carwash and they just spray themselves wet. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12